Tamaki

Character: Tamaki Amajiki
Type: Smut💦
Story Name: Sorry prince
*any quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

Currently, Tamaki and I were at the movie theater for our usual Friday night date. As I bought the tickets I asked Tamaki to buy popcorn and candy. Once I finished getting the tickets I walked over to where Tamaki was. But my eyes widened when I realized that the worker, as well as the girl behind Tamaki, were both flirting with him. I frowned when I saw that he was blushing bright red. I sighed a bit before I walked over to him and grabbed onto his arm. I glared at the two girls before speaking up, "Hey baby, I got the tickets for [random movie] and I've decided I don't want popcorn or candy." I could hear both girl scoff and male noises of disgust. I simply pulled on Tamaki's arm to get him away from there and into the theater room. Tamaki attempted to talk to me before the movie started but I was fuming to the point where I wanted to go back outside and fight the girls. But I kept my composure while the movie played.

*time skip*

Once the movie was over I walked out of the movie theater and got into the car without saying anything to Tamaki. I could tell the silent treatment that I had going on was driving him insane but at that point, I just wanted to get away from the theater as fast as possible. As we were driving home Tamaki spoke up with a small stutter, "Babe are you mad at me?" I didn't reply instead I took the turn into our driveway before getting down. I unlocked the front door and let Tamaki in first. Once we were inside and our shoes and coats were off and the front door was closed I spoke up, "You have exactly 2 minutes to go into our bedroom and strip." He stared at me with wide eyes but quickly ran up to our room. I looked up at the clock that was hanging in our kitchen and waited for two minutes to pass. Once they passed I headed upstairs and into our bedroom only to see Tamaki sitting on the edge of the bed completely naked and with a hard-on.

I smirked a bit before closing the bedroom door behind me. As I walked towards him I took off my shirt. Once I was in front of him I slipped my pants off before sitting on his lap. I grabbed his chin before speaking up, "You're not allowed to touch me until I say so. You are not allowed to cum until I say so. I'm going to ride your cock until the only thing that comes out of your mouth is my name. Okay?" I may be upset but I'd never do anything Tamaki didn't want to do. He looked up at me and nodded his head, "I got it." I pushed him back before grabbing some silk ribbon and tying his hands to the headboard. Once that was done I leaned down and began to peck his lips not allowing the kiss to escalate. He whined a bit by the third time I pulled away which led me to smirk. I leaned down and this time the kiss turned into a full make-out session. I rubbed my clothed ass against his exposed cock which lead him to moan into the kiss.

I promptly pulled away from the kiss before I slipped my pants off and turned around so that my back was facing him and so that I was sitting on his lap. "Y-you were w-wearing that the whole day?!" He asked loudly. I smirked before bringing my hand back towards the butt plug and taking it out, "It was supposed to be a surprise but to answer your question. Yes, I was wearing this all day." I grabbed his cock before slowly inserting myself into it. Once I was fully in I let out a gasp and he let out a moan. I leaned forward and placed my hands on his legs before beginning to bounce up and down. While he was moaning and groaning I was having trouble with his cock hitting my prostate continuously which led to me moaning louder than him. "Y-your cock is s-so deep," I said as my eyes rolled to the back of my head and drool went down my chin. I continued to ride him until I felt his cock get bigger inside me.

"(M/n) b-baby I'm c-close" he moaned out. I sped up before speaking up, "M-me too. Let's cum t-together." I let out a moan as I came on his legs. Just before he came I pulled his cock out and turned around and jerked him off. I rubbed my thumb against his slit effectively causing him to moan out as he came. I leaned over to the table and grabbed some tissue and wiped us clean. I untied his hand and frowned when I realized that there were marks. I gently grabbed his hand and rubbed his wrist, "Sorry prince, I didn't mean to hurt you. I swear." He shook his head, "It's okay." I sighed and laid my head on his chest, "I'm sorry I got so jealous. I know I can trust you it's just those girls didn't have any sense of boundaries." He gently caressed my face, "I love you and only you (M/n). Those girls just made me uncomfortable." I sighed before smiling at him, "I love you too, Tama."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Bakugou Katsuki