Midoriya

Character: Izuku Midoriya
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: You're adorable
*Half ice, half cold quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I was currently with my twin brother walking around the mall looking for things we could spend our sperm donors' money on the most expensive things we could find. As we walked around I could tell Shoto was itching to ask me a question. "Sho, what's wrong? I can tell that you want to ask me something." He stared at me in surprise before he spoke up, "How are you and Midoriya?" I hummed a bit a small smile gracing my face, "I love him with all my heart, Sho. He knows when I'm sad, stressed, happy, or angry. He takes care of me in every way possible. Like the other day, we were walking towards the convenience store after that giant rainstorm. As we were walking he seemed to notice this giant puddle of water in the road. And out of nowhere, this car was racing down the street, and just before they hit the puddle of water he grabbed me and pulled me into his chest, and turned to where he was the only one who got drenched in water. I of course took care of him for the rest of the night because I didn't want him to get sick."

Shoto looks at me and smiles softly, "I knew you that when you started dating Midoriya you were going to find the happiness you've always deserved." I chuckled and pushed my shoulder against his, "How are you and Bakugou?" He blushed his left side almost setting on fire but he began telling me about how sweet and patient Bakugou is with him. I smiled the entire time happy for my brother. "We found our soulmates, huh?" He looked at me before nodding his head. I smiled and looked around at the shops before my eyes landed on a merch store. My eyes widened before I pointed at it. He looked at what I was pointing at and his eyes widened. He pulled out the card of our sperm donor before we ran into the store. I knew every single figure Izuku had by memory because I've had to listen to him tell me about them more time than I can count. But I don't mind since it meant I could see his adorable face whenever he speaks on his favorite hero.

I looked around the shop and found three very expensive, very rare and limited All might figures. I smiled happily and grabbed them before heading to find Shoto. He had three figures in his hands and they looked rare and expensive as well. We bought the figures and asked for them to be gift-wrapped. Completely ignoring the messages and calls we were receiving from our sperm donor. We headed back to the dorms vibrating in excitement. Once we arrived we saw our most classmates sitting in the common room but we frowned in sync when we didn't see our boyfriends. We looked at each other and nodded our heads was the same thought ran through our heads. We split up and headed towards our boyfriends' rooms. Once I arrived at Izuku's dorm I lightly knocked on the door.

I waited a bit and the door opened. My boyfriend stared at me looking pretty confused before he smiled at me and opened the door. I walked into his room and put the gifts down on his desk before turning around and hugging him. He gave me a small smile before he leaned down and placed a small kiss on my lips. "How was your mall trip with Shoto?" He asked softly. I smiled back, "It went well but I got you something." He looked confused but we let go of each other and began opening the gift I got him. After he opened all of them he stood quietly looking at them before he turned to me and pulled me into a soft kiss. He pulled away and pressed his forehead against mine, "You're adorable, (M/n). You really didn't have to get me all of these but thank you. They're limited edition and I can't believe you got them for me. Thank you and I love you so much." I smiled back and pressed a kiss on his lips, "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Question of the day:
Saddest anime series you have ever watch?

Next up:
Tokoyami Fumikage