Shigaraki

Character: Tomura Shigaraki
Type: Smut💦
Story Name: You get jealous way too easily
*Any quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I was leaning against the bar talking to Kurogiri when I felt hands wrap around my waist. I flinched knowing full well that these hands didn't belong to my boyfriend, Shigaraki. I moved away from the person and looked at them only to see Dabi staring at me with a smirk on his lips. "Come on (M/n). We all know you'd rather date someone who could satisfy your every need." I fidget a bit, uncomfortable with all of the stares from the rest of the guys and Dabi's hand touching mine. I pulled my hand away from him and laughed awkwardly. Before I could reply my other hand was grabbed and I was pulled away by Shigaraki. Dabi was about to follow but Kurogiri stopped him.

I continued to get pulled by Shigaraki until we were in his room. He gently pushed me inside and closed the door. He grabbed me and began checking my body for any signs of anything. Once he didn't find anything he frowned. He mumbled something underneath his breath, "What did you say, Tomo?" He looked me up and down before growling a bit, "I said I don't know where the fuck it states that you belong to patchwork. He shouldn't be touching what's mine. Maybe I should show both of you that you belong to me." Before I had any time to react he pulled me towards him and began making out with me.

I immediately get left in a daze from the strong love and lust-filled kiss. My knees almost gave out at the possessiveness and urgency of the kiss. Before they could he picked me up and set me down on his bed. He pulled away from the kiss, "Can't believe you're just going to let that burnt piece of shit touch you. It seems like you forgot who you belong to? Who owns you, baby boy?" I blushed as he began taking his clothes off, "N-no. I s-swear I know w-who I belong to. I didn't w-want him to touch me." He laughed before he leaned down, "I feel like you've forgotten so I'm going to show you who you belong to." I stared at him before I backed up a little, "B-but the other's a-are here they're g-going to hear." He leaned down towards me, "Let them hear it'll tell them you're mine." I nodded my head, "Ah ah ah baby boy, use your words and call me by my name?"

I blushed and looked down at my lap, "O-okay master." He smirked before he pulled off my pants and underwear leaving me naked in front of him, "Good boy. Since this is a punishment I won't be holding back." He turned me around so that I was on all four before he grabbed some lube and began to stretch me open. "M-master p-please s-slow down" I pleaded as he moved his fingers at a fast-paced. He ignored me and kept going. Just before I was going to cum be pulled his fingers out making me whine, "M-master I was about to cum." He grabbed my chin and pulled me up to his chest, "I know baby boy that's why I pulled my fingers out. This is a punishment remember."

Suddenly, he pushed his cock into my hole which led me to moaning loudly. If it wasn't for the fact that he was holding me by my chest I would've fallen forward. He began to thrust into me without slowing down. "Y-YES M-MASTER PLEASE DON'T STOP" I yelled as tears ran down my face. "S-sure baby boy" he groaned out. Suddenly, the door was opened and there stood Dabi with wide eyes. I hide my face with my hand but Shigaraki pulled them away with his right hand before he grabbed my chin with his other hand and presented me to Dabi as he continued to thrust into me, "See patchwork you could never fuck him as I do." Dabi didn't reply instead he closed the door and left us there. I collapsed onto my chest as Shigaraki grabbed my waist and continued to thrust into my hole.

I came all over the bed and just as Shigaraki came he pulled out and came all over my back. He collapsed on top of me and we were left panting loudly. After a bit, he got up and grabbed some tissues, and cleaned us up. He picked me up and put me underneath the blanket before he laid down with me and pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry" he whispered as he kissed my forehead. "It's okay but you get jealous way too easily. I don't want Dabi. I want you. I love you Tomo." He smiled a bit, "I love you too, baby boy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Izuku Midoriya (Vampire AU)