Kirishima

Character: Kirishima Eijiro
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: It's been two months
*Flexibility/fighting type quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I could feel everyone in the class including Mr. Aizawa watching me with pity. I was currently attempting to flirt with Kirishima but it was just not registering in his head. I pout lightly before smiling again. I brush my fingers over his bicep, "Wow Kiri you've gotten some really nice muscles recently. Guess all of the training paid off." He gave me a bright smile showing off his shark-like teeth, "Thanks for noticing, bro." I pout again and walk off after telling him it wasn't a problem. I sat on one of the many yoga mats when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw the girls looking at me with pity in their eyes. I gave them a strained smile, "It's alright, guys. He's just too busy trying to become a good hero to get that I want to date him.  It's not like I haven't been trying to flirt and hint that I have feelings for him for over the last two months."

I felt Mina rub my back on the comfort, "I know you're a guy too but the other guys in our class are extremely dense. You need to find a new method to get Kirishima to notice that you like him." I hummed and nodded my head. They sat down around me and were all began to come up with different strategies to get Kirishima to notice me. We also had to make sure we were stretching and improving our flexibility because Mr. Aizawa would get angry at us. I could feel eyes on me so I subtly looked around and see that the 'Bakusquad' and 'Dekusquad' boys were looking over at us. I turn back to the girl and in a hushed voice, I say, "Hey the guys are watching us. Y'all care to show off?" They all smirked and nodded their heads. We all stood up and I spoke up loudly, "Mina, Uraraka get in form. Momo, Tsu, Hagakure, and Jirou you guys know what to do."

Momo quickly created an obstacle course before Tsu, Jirou, and Hagakure all stood in their places as obstacles. Momo made a stopwatch before nodding her head. Mina, Uraraka, and I looked at each other and nodded our heads. With that, we looked forward and got ready. "Alright guys, ready set go," Momo yelled. I swerved around Tsu and her tongue while laughing loudly because Uraraka got caught by it instead. Mina and I kept going at it we both swerved around Jirou and jumped around different objects. We were at the last stage of a fight with Hagakure. I closed my eyes and listened got any sign of her. I heard Mina yelp before she groaned in pain. I continued to keep my eyes closed listening for Hagakure. Soon I heard the sound of her moving towards me. I roundhouse kicked her in the chest before running to the finish line.

The girls clapped happily and I joined them. "Sorry if I kicked you too hard Hagakure," I said while patting her shoulder. She gave me a thumbs-up before she went back to talking with the girls. I smiled softly at them before I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw Kirishima giving me a nervous smile, "(M/n), can we talk?" I raised an eyebrow in confusion but nodded my head. He grabbed my wrist and brought me out of the gym. He cleared his throat, "Umm first of I wanted to say that the move you did against Hagakure was pretty awesome and I was wondering if you could teach me." I smiled and nodded my head. He smiled back, "Also the um other guys brought the fact that you have been flirting with me and have a crush on me to my attention." I gave him a deadpanned look, "It's been two months of constant flirting from me, Kiri. But I do have to wonder, do you feel the same?" He gave me another big smile, "I do. Does this mean we're dating then?" I giggled and kissed his cheek before I walked away, "That should answer your question."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Ojiro Mashiro (Age Regression)