Dabi *Pt. 1*

Character: Touya Todoroki
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Good job, prince
*Soulmate AU**Water-based quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I looked around at the rest of my class. Most of them have found their soulmate in each other. I thought that after our first year that Denki and I were going to be the only ones with soulmates but then Shinsou joined our class after Mineta got kicked out and they found themselves being soulmates. Now it was my third year and it felt like I was never going to find my soulmate but at the same time, I could care less. "(M/n) stop spacing out and go battle Bakugou." I looked at Aizawa before nodding my head. As Bakugou and I fought in hand-to-hand combat my eyes caught sight of something on my wrist. I quickly finished my sparring match and walked away from the rest of the class. Just before today, my soulmate mark was always a droplet but now it's a blue flame. I walked over to Aizawa before tugging on his shirt. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow, "What can I do for you, problem child?" I looked down at my wrist briefly before speaking up in a hushed tone, "Can I leave the school ground for a bit? I need to get some fresh air and see new faces."

He stared at me for a second before nodding his head, "Just make sure you're back by curfew." I nodded my head before I walked out of the gym. I showered and changed into some casual clothing before I walked off the gates of UA. I placed some headphones in my ears before putting my hands in my pocket. I walked down the streets and sidewalks for what felt like hours. It wasn't long till I walked into an alleyway. I felt myself get slammed into a wall soon after. Before I could even fight the person a blue fire ended up scaring the guy away. I cough a bit before looking at the guy. I frowned when I realized that one this guy was shorter than me and two he seemed to be older than me but only a couple of years. I looked down at him before speaking up, "Thanks for saving me." He glared at me and I glared back at him.

Suddenly, he stepped out and into the light before looking me up at down, "Aren't you a little too young to be out in the streets like this?" I looked down at him, "I'm nineteen. And I could very well beat your ass. Also, I was going to fight the dude but you beat me to it." He scoffed, "You do realize that you're speaking to a villain right?" I scoffed as well before letting my eyes wander down to his wrist. My eyes widened, "You have my old soulmate mark." I showed him my wrist and his eyes widened, "And you have mine." I stared at him before smirking, "Well I guess that makes us soulmates or something, prince. The name's (M/n) and you?" He stared at me, "Didn't I tell you I was a villain? Why the hell are you telling me your name? Also, don't call me prince." I smirked, "Come on darling tell me your name. It doesn't even have to be your real name." He paused for a second before rolling his eyes, "The name is Dabi." I smiled before grabbing his chin, "Good job, prince" I could tell a blush was setting down in his cheeks. "Here's my number, cutie. Give me a call soon."

He was left there in a daze as I walked away from him and back towards the dorms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I will be making a part two. I love you my sweet potatoes