Bakugo x Kirishima

Character: Bakugo Katsuki x Kirishima Eijiro
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Shitty extras
*Any quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

Kirishima and I let out a dreamy sigh as we watched our shared crush yell at Izuku. You would think that we would think this is wrong but we know how he is. I grabbed Kirishima's hand before laying my head on his shoulder. "Kiri I want to ask him to be our boyfriend." He sighed before laying his head on mine, "I want to ask him too." I began playing with his fingers before I spoke up, "Do you think if we ask he'd say yes?" He shrugged a bit, "I'm not sure at all because we don't even know if he likes us." I sighed as I pressed my finger into his palm. He flinched a bit before he chuckled and pressed a gentle kiss to my head. I giggled a bit before I leaned up and pressed a kiss onto his lips. We completely missed the look of sadness that flashed through Bakugou's face.

I heard the school bell ring meaning that the school day was over. Kirishima and I stood up before we started heading towards the dorms hand in hand. "Hey since it's the weekend do you want to spend it with me? You know kinda like a manly sleepover." I deadpanned at Kirishima. "Kiri, you do realize that we are dating, right?" He nodded his head seemingly confused as to where I was going. I sighed before I gently placed my hand on his cheek, "Kiri I love you but sometimes you're a little dense." He pouted which made me laugh a bit, "You're lucky I love you." Just as Kirishima was about to reply we heard the voice of Bakugou say, "Move out of the way shitty hair and pretty boy." We looked at Bakugou before Kirishima spoke up, "Sorry Bakubro." I gasped when an idea popped into my head.

I gently pulled Kirishima down and whispered in his ear, "Hey we should invite him to the sleepover." Kirishima gasped but nodded his head in agreement. "What the hell are you two whispering about?" Kirishima and I smiled at each other before we looked at him. "Hey, Bakubro you should join our sleepover" he raised a questioning eyebrow before he spoke up, "And why the hell would I join you extras in something so dumb like that?" We smiled even if we were disappointed but nodded our heads in understanding. Bakugou walked out of our sight while we slumped our shoulders in disappointment. "I'll see you soon, okay?" I nodded my head and we headed to our separate rooms.

*time skip*

I giggled a bit as I tied Kirishima's hair and placed a face mask on his face. There was soft music being played as did skincare on each other. I was currently wearing Kirishima's shirt with some shorts and he was just wearing sweatpants. Suddenly, we heard a knock on my door. I stood up and walked towards it before opening it. "Oh, Bakugou. What are you doing here?" I asked while tilting my head in confusion. I saw a small blush on his cheeks before he spoke up, "Is the sleepover offer still up?" I smiled before I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside my room. I closed my room door before I gently pushed him forward. "Kiri look who came!" I exclaimed smiling brightly. Kirishima smiled brightly before he spoke up as much as he could sense he was still wearing the face mask, "Glad you came Bakubro."

I giggled a bit before I walked over to him and took off the face mask. "There you go." He chuckled before gently ruffling my hair. I smiled when I suddenly got an idea. I turned towards Bakugou who seemed to be watching us with sad eyes. I cleared my throat before grabbing ahold of Bakugou's hand, "Okay um Bakugou here's the thing we kinda have feelings for you as in both Kiri and I." We stared at each other as Kirishima also grabbed his hand. "We were wondering if you'd like to be our boyfriend? Of course only if you have feelings for us too." Bakugou rolled his eyes before pulling the both of us into a hug, "I guess we could date you shitty extras." Kirishima and I stared at each other before we laughed loudly. "Can we cuddle?" I asked, smiling softly. They nodded their heads and we got on my bed and cuddled and spoke about random things.

"Glad I have the both of you guys now," I said smiling a bit to which they immediately agreed while smiling softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Shoto Todoroki (Fantasy AU)