Tokoyami

Character: Tokoyami Fumikage
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: The darkness is beautiful
*Siren quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I let out a small groan as I stretched and my bones popped. I had just finished working on the English essay that was due this Monday. I sighed when I realized that it was already 11 pm and I knew that it meant that I wouldn't be able to fall asleep now which meant that it was another sleepless night. At least it was the weekend which meant I won't have to deal with the convenience of falling asleep in class. As soon as I stood up my phone buzzed from its place on my bedside table. I walked over to it and picked it up. I smiled when I picked it up because I realized it was getting a from my boyfriend. I picked it up, "Hello?" I could hear him let out a sigh of relief before he spoke up, "I'm quite sorry for calling so late but I had a feeling you weren't asleep. I wanted to ask if you'd like to go out on a midnight date with me?"

I smiled softly at his words and spoke up, "Yes I would absolutely love to go on this midnight date with you." I could hear dark shadow cheer in the background and Tokoyami shushes them. He cleared his throat and spoke up, "Alright then please met me at our spot." I hummed and said see you later before we hung up. I fixed myself up a bit before heading to the spot where Tokoyami first asked me to be his boyfriend and eventually became our favorite date spot. I sat on the hill looking up at the night sky and waited for my boyfriend to show up. I didn't have to wait long because he showed up holding multiple things. He frowned a bit before he spoke up, "Please stand up the dirt is going to get your pants dirty." I giggled softly and stood up. Dark shadow put down a blanket and gently picked me up and sat me down on it. I smiled and gently patted their head, "Thank you, dark shadow."

Tokoyami sat down next to me and began to put everything down. He had brought a small speaker, some snacks, and a telescope. I smiled brightly at everything and looked over at him, "Thank you for the surprise date, Fumi." He gave me a small smile before we began to talk about anything and everything possible. I leaned against his body and he wrapped his arm around me. Dark shadow laid themselves on my lap before looking at me expectantly. I paused for a second before sighing and shaking my head and smiling fondly. I looked at Tokoyami and saw that he was giving me the same look. I pinched the bridge of my nose and exhaled, "You're both so lucky that I love you." I took Tokoyami phone which was connected to the speaker before I looking for the song I wanted once I found it. I clicked play and began to sing along to it.

{Play the song}

Once it was over dark shadow fell asleep on my lap and Tokoyami was staring at me. I raised an eyebrow at him, "Why are you looking at me like that?" He gave me a small fond smile, "You know, the darkness is beautiful but it's not as beautiful as you. You're the light of my life. And I know I could never allow myself to lose you because that would mean I'd lose a piece of myself." I stared at him before smiling and a blush settled on my cheeks, "I love you so much, Fumi." He stared at me before he smiled, "I love you too, (N/n)."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Question of the day:
Best manga you have ever read?

Next up:
Hakamada Tsunagu