Ojiro

Character: Ojiro Mashiro
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Do you feel better now?
*Age Regression*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ojiro pov)

I watched (M/n) leg bouncing up and down a clear sign that he was getting impatient and wanted to go into little space. I looked up at the clock and realized that we still had twenty minutes left to class. I began to get worried that he might slip in the middle of class. I ripped a piece of paper out of my notebook and wrote, 'Hey (M/n), there's only about eighteen minutes left to class. Please hold on until then.' I waited till Mr. Aizawa turned around to skip the note over to him. He frowned a bit in confusion but he opened it and read it. He looked over at me his eyes just the slightest bit glossy before he nodded his head. I gave him a small reassuring smile and we both went back to paying attention to the lesson being taught. Though I made sure I looked over at (M/n) for any clear signs that he slipped.

After what felt like ages the bell finally rung and we were officially dismissed by our teacher. As I stood up to walk over to (M/n) I was stopped by Sato, Shoji, and Tokoyami. I could barely pay attention to what they were saying because (M/n) and I were making eye contact and with every second that passed his eyes got more and more glossy and watery. I looked at the guys, "Listen, guys, I appreciate the invitation to dinner, train, and study but currently I have some business to attend to so if excuse me." I quickly grabbed my bag with my tail and walked over to (M/n) before picking him up. Once I had all of our belongings I gently pulled (M/n) off the chair before picking him up koala style.

He immediately buried his face into the crook of my neck as small sniffles began leaving him. I gave the guys my apologies once again before running off in the direction of the dorms. Once I arrived there I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed the snacks I hid for (M/n) as well as an apple juice box. I headed to the elevator as (M/n) continued to softly cry into my neck. I rubbed his back to the best of my abilities. Once we were up on my floor and in my room I put (M/n) on the bed before putting away our school's book bags. I laid him down before I changed him out of his school clothes and into some comfortable clothes. He continued to cry and when I tried to give him the apple juice he looked away. I sighed and exchanged the juice for some snacks but he also rejected it.

I sighed and smiled softly when I realized what he probably wanted. I gently brushed the fur of my tail against his nose and almost immediately he stopped crying and stared at my tail in curiosity. He giggled when he tried to grab it but I pulled it away at the last second. This continued for a bit and I finally let him cuddle with my tail. He smiled brightly and I smiled back. I spoke up and gently brush the hairs off his forehead, "Do you feel better now?" He gave me a nod before he yawned and cuddled more into my tail. I chuckled lightly, "Go to sleep, darling. I'll be here when you wake up." He nodded and soon enough he fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Sero Henta (Mafia AU)