Tokoyami

Character: Tokoyami Fumikage
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: I got you
*omegaverse**any quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Tokoyami pov)

As I was standing next to Oijiro I felt someone lightly pull on my uniform jacket. I looked at the person and smiled a bit when I realized that it was my omega. But my smile turned into a frown when I realized that he was crying a bit. I immediately pulled him out of the classroom before pulling him into a hug, "What happened, sugar?" He looked up at me with teary eyes and his bottom lip lightly quivering. "I-I don't want to be here." I let out a soft sigh and dark shadow coming out to comfort (M/n) as well. I began to gently play with his hair in an attempt to calm him down. "I know that you're social anxiety gets too much at times, honey. But I really can't take us out of class. But look on the bright side it's the last class of the day. I promise that we can cuddle so you want after school."

He nodded his head a bit before he gently petted dark shadow who purred in response. He giggled a bit before kissing the tip of my beak. With that, we headed back to class. I made sure to keep looking over at him to make sure he was okay. I could tell that his anxiety every time Mr.Aizawa's eyes would scan the room. I frowned wishing I could do more for him right now. After what felt like forever the bell sounded meaning that the school day was over. Before anyone could speak to me or (M/n) I walked over to him and picked him up bridal style. He gasped and buried his face in the crook of my neck. I quickly made my way to the dorms and brought him over to mine. I set him down on my bed before gently grabbing his face, "Make yourself comfortable, okay? I'm going to go get some snacks. Please grab any of my clothes and changed them into them. And if you want the nest that you made last time is still in the closet so you can go in there."

He gave me a small smile and nodded his head. With that, I ran out of my dorm and grabbed a bit of each of the snacks that were in the dorm. As I waited for the popcorn to pop I went ahead and prepared a small bowl of his favorite ice cream. Once I had everything I had dark shadow held me bring everything upstairs. As I walked into my room I noticed that my omega was nowhere to be found. I walked towards my closet and smiled softly when I realized he was in one of my hoodies and he was cuddling one of the many teddy bears I had gotten him. He looked up at me with bright eyes before smiling softly. "May I come into your nest, my love?" He nodded his head and patted empty space on the pile of clothes and blankets. I sat there and put all the snacks down before I pulled out my laptop and projector. I looked through Disney + for [favorite movie] before I began to play it.

He laid his head on my chest as the movie played. "Thank you for taking care of me, Fumi. You're the best alpha that any omega can ask for." I could feel myself heat up from his sweet that sounded. I gently began to play his hair before I spoke up, "I got you as a mate and a partner, (M/n). That just means that I'll always be here to help you out with anything. I love you, (M/n). With all my heart." He looked up at me and smiled, "I love you too, Fumi."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Aizawa Shota