Todoroki

Character: Shoto Todoroki
Type: Smut 💦
Story Name: Look at you Mr. Villain
*Any quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

*knock knock knock*

I groaned lightly before I stood up and walked towards my front door. Once I opened the door I barely had any time to react since someone wrapped their arms around my waist and buried their face in my chest. I paused and looked down only to realize that it was my dual-headed boyfriend. I frowned a bit before I grabbed his chin and made him look at me, "What are you doing here kitten?" He pouted a bit before speaking up, "I missed you, and being a villain is starting to get boring." I paused for a second before picking him up and closing my front door. I brought him up to my room before I sat down on my bed. As I was about to say something he rubbed his clothed ass against my sweats. I groaned a bit before grabbing his waist to stop him. "What the fuck do you think you're doing, kitten?" I asked while slightly glaring at him.

He smirked wrapping his arms around my neck, "I told you already, master. I missed you and." He slid his hands down my chest and lightly squeezed my clothed cock, "Your cock." I smirked and grabbed his chin, "You're such a fucking slut." He blushed lightly, "And you're the worst hero known to history. You're dating a world-known villain." I shrugged, "Can't blame me. I mean look at you." I said as I looked him up and down. He smiled before he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. I licked his bottom lip for permission which he immediately gave. As soon as he opened his mouth I stuck my tongue into his mouth. We continued to make out which led to him moaning lightly. I grabbed a hold of his ass before squeezing it lightly which made him gasp and pull away from the kiss.

I smirked before I turned us around so that he was laying on his back. I pulled off his shirt and pants. As I was about to pull his underwear off as well I felt his hand grabbed my wrist. I looked up at him and I saw his blushing face, "It's not fair if I'm the only one who's naked." I paused before chuckling a bit. I pulled off my shirt and pants and I felt his eyes trail over my body which led me to smirk, "Like what you see, kitten?" His blushed depends but he nodded his head lightly. I finally pulled off his underwear only to see something shiny. I frowned a bit before my eyes widened. I ran my hand over the butt plug before looking up at him, "It's this why you were stalling, kitten?" He nodded his head.

I smirked before I pulled the butt plug out. I quickly realized that he had already stretched himself out and that he was slicked up with lube. I pulled down my underwear before I grabbed his legs and put them over my shoulders. I rubbed my tip against his hole before I slowly made my way inside. Once I was halfway in I thrusted inside making him let out a strangled moan. I pulled out till my tip was the only thing inside and then I pushed myself back in. I continued to roughly thrust into his hole. I grabbed a hold of his hands and brought them up to where they were wrapped around my neck. I stood up straight before I grabbed his hips and thrusted up into him. "M-master so deep. Hitting m-me so deep." I continued to thrust into him until he yelled that he was close.

"I'm close to baby. Let's go together." After a couple more harsh thrust he came all over my stomach and I came inside of him. I pulled out of him before laying him down on the bed. I grabbed some tissues and cleaned both of us up. Before I laid down next to him. "Look at you Mr. Villain. You look worn out baby." He pouted before he laid his head on my chest. I gently played with his hair before kissing the top of his head, "I love you, kitten." He smiled softly, "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Tamaki Amajiki (Mpreg)