Denki

Character: Denki Kaminari
Type: Slight Angst💔, Fluff☁️, Smut endings💦
Story Name: You are beautiful
*Any quirk* *The reader is chubby*
⚠️Bulling, Self Harm⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I yawned a bit but immediately winced when I felt a stabbing pain in my ribs. I gently rubbed my stomach trying to relive the pain but instead, I frowned when I felt my stomach in my hand. I shook my head and continued walking towards Denki's class. I gently knocked on the door getting the attention of everyone inside of the class. Denki looked at me and smiled brightly before he waved bye to his friend and walked over to me. He gently pressed a kiss to my forehead making me blush a little, "Hey baby boy." I was about to reply when out of the corner of my eye saw I saw my bullies. I immediately became uncomfortable and distanced myself from Denki, "Hi" I replied softly. He looked at me confused but he seemed to decide to not say anything.

We spent half the lunch block together before he had to go. After we said goodbye to each other I went to the bathroom deciding that I needed to freshen up. While I was washing my face I didn't notice my bullies walking in, "Well if it isn't the useless, ugly boy that only has a boyfriend because he pities you." I stood up from my position only to be punched down to the ground. They began to kick, punch and insult me until they were satisfied. After they stopped hurting me and they had left the bathroom I laid on the bathroom floor crying for ten minutes. No one came looking for me, I was alone. I slowly stood up and ran as fast as I could towards my house. I didn't want to stay in the place where I was hurt every day.

(Denki pov)

It has been a couple of days since I last saw my boyfriend. I knew something has been going on with him but I never brought it up because I didn't want to say anything that might make him uncomfortable. I sighed for what felt like the hundredth time. The last bell rang which meant we could go home. I quickly gathered my things before I ran out of the class and towards (M/n)'s house. I took the keys out that his mother had given me in case of an emergency and unlocked the door. I walked inside of the house and quietly closed the front door. I quietly made my way towards his room only to see him on his knees in front of his mirror crying his eyes out. "Maybe Denki is with me because he pities me" My ears immediately perked up.  "I mean I'm ugly, worthless, chubby, and disgusting."

I frowned and silently gasped when I saw him pick up a knife and bring it to his stomach. Before he could do anything I ran in and grabbed it and threw it across the room. He stared at me in surprise as tears ran down his face, "W-what are you doing here?" I stared at him through the mirror, "I'm here because I love you. You mean the absolute world to me. I love you so freaking much and I hate that you could say those things to yourself and harm yourself in this way." I leaned down and pressed a small kiss to his neck. I picked him up and asked him to tell me everything, once he did I simply told him to tell me next time. I smiled softly before pushing him down onto his bed. I began to leave kisses all over his body as I told him how amazing and beautiful he is.

I heard him whimper as I kissed his thigh. I looked and saw he had an erection. "Hey baby, how about I show you how beautiful and amazing you are?" I said as I put my hands on his waist. He blushed but gave me consent. I smiled before I leaned down and pecked his lips. I gently pulled his pants off before I turned us around so that he was on top of me. I turned him around so that he could see himself in the mirror. I gently grabbed his chin, "See baby. You're beautiful. I love everything about you." I brought my hand up towards his nipple before giving it a small shock. He jerked forward and moaned. I placed hickeys all over his neck to show others that he was my baby boy. I continued to play with his nipples and shock the as I jerked him off. I could tell he was getting closer but I continued either way. Tears of pleasure were running down his face but I made no move to stop, "Make sure you look at yourself in the mirror baby." He did as told and immediately came all over my hand.

I smiled a bit and placed a kiss on his cheek before I grabbed some conveniently placed tissues and cleaned him and myself up, "You are beautiful baby boy, and don't ever think otherwise. You are more than enough for me. I just hope I'm more than enough for you." He smiled a bit and nodded his head before falling asleep on my chest. 'Guess he was tired' I thought before placing a kiss on his forehead, "I love you so much and nothing could ever change that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. Glad to be back from break. Anyway, I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Tomura Shigaraki