Brother! Izuku x Bakugo

Character: Brother! Izuku Midoriya x Bakugo Katsuki
Type: Fluff☁️, Lemon 🍋
Story Name: How the hell
*Fire/Telekinesis Quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Third pov)

The class watched as Izuku vibrated in his seat. No one could tell whether it was from fear or excitement. "Oh my god, shitty nerd stop moving around so fucking much" Bakugou yelled while glaring at Izuku. Before Izuku could reply and apologize the door was slammed open by their teacher who looked extremely tired. "Alright listen up brats today we have a new student. Please come in or whatever." The class watched as a guy walked inside. He was at least 6',  had dark green hair, and had a lip piercing. The girls in the class were drooling. Before anyone else could speak up the guy walked over to the green-haired cinnamon roll before pulling him into a hug and giving his head a little nuggie.

They watched as Izuku simply took it before he hugged the guy by the waist, "I have so many questions. Like why are you here? How did you get into U.A? Aren't you supposed to be in America with dad?" Izuku's mouth got covered by the mysterious guy. He sighed softly before speaking up, "If the teacher allows it I can answer your questions." The class looked back at the teacher only to see him asleep. "Okay then. I guess I can answer your questions." Izuku sat down as the guy sat down next to him, "I'm (M/n) Midoriya. I'm here because I got into a fight with some guys at my old school. I got into U.A through a recommendation from an old friend of mine. Dad got scared of the amount of trouble that I was causing so he sent me back here." Before anyone could say anything Izuku was grabbed by his collar, "What the fuck shitty nerd? Why didn't I know that you had a brother?"

Everyone was a bit surprised at Bakugou's reaction. Bakugou was grabbed by the back of his neck before (M/n) spoke up with so much steadiness and calmness in his voice that it was scary, "I suggest you let go of my little brother you pomeranian looking bitch." Bakugou did as told as a blush settled on his cheeks. This was the first time anyone has ever spoken to him that way. And he couldn't lie it made his dick twitch a bit. He simply clicked his tongue before going back to his seat. Everyone took their time asking (M/n) to try to get to know him until their teacher woke up and told them to change into their gym clothes. Once everyone changed Aizawa led them towards the gym and told them that they were going to have a fighting battle, 1v1.

Everyone cheered and talked amongst themselves as Aizawa set up who was going to go against who. After the groups were decided everyone got ready to fight. It was a while later and Bakugou was getting antsy. Mostly everyone has gone and since he knew nothing about (M/n) because he could care less to pay attention when the class was asking he slightly angry that he might end up fighting with him. And unfortunately for him, Aizawa paired him up with (M/n). They walked into the fighting circle before they got ready to fight. Bakugou began running at (M/n) his explosions ringing loudly throughout the gym. Before Bakugou could even reach (M/n) he raised his hand and pushed Bakugou out of the fighting ring. Everyone's eyes widened at how fast Bakugou had lost even Aizawa was surprised.

(M/n) walked over to Bakugou before he squatted in front of him. "Let's get something straight. You treat my brother like that again and I'll make sure you meet Satan himself." (M/n) grabbed Bakugou's collar before pulling him close and whispering in his ear, "You might want to hide that little cock of yours. It's been twitching like crazy since I began to put you in your place, you slut." (M/n) let go of him before walking away leaving a blushing and dazed Bakugou behind. "How the hell was he able to tell?" Bakugou wondered out loud as everyone watched him with concern.

If only Bakugou had known just how much trouble (M/n) would cause.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Hizashi Yamada (Mpreg)