Bakugou

Character: Bakugou Katsuki
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: We're soulmates?
*Plant Quirk*Soulmate AU*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

"(M/n)?" I looked over at the person and smile a bit when I realize that it was my father. "Yes pops?" I said as I went back to taking care of my plant. He cleared his throat, "You know about how your dad and I work for U.A and that they have big gardens and both of us couldn't help but notice that the gardens seem to be dying so we brought it up with Nezu and we thought class 1-a could have a calming gardening day but Nezu brought to our attention that there was no one at the school who actually knew how to take care of gardens or how to make them prettier. So your father and I both suggested you as long as you okay with it. So what do you think?" I pull away from the Daylily before smiling softly at my slightly nervous dad. "Of course I think it's a great idea. Hitoshi transferred to class 1-A right?" My father nodded his head and I smiled brighter, "Alright I'll bring Eri too. I'll dress the two of us in comfortable gardening clothes. When is it?" He paused for a second and then spoke up, "It's this Friday. Since most of the 1-A teachers have nothing planned. I nodded my head and agreed and with that, he left me alone with my thoughts as well as my garden. I looked down at the gauntlet soulmate mark before lightly brushing my fingertips over it, 'Maybe I'll find my soulmate.'

*time skip*

It was now Friday and I had just finished dressing Eri and me in cute matching baggy overalls, a simple shirt, and garden boots. Once I sprayed both of us with sunscreen I picked her up and headed towards U.A. Once we arrived we were met up with by our dad. "Hey pops, where do we have to go?" I asked as Eri and I smiled at him. He smiled at us, "Follow me. Your father is talking to class 1-A right now and handing them their gardening outfits." I smiled softly and followed after our dad. Once we arrived at the place I frowned a bit when I saw how dead it was. I place Eri on the ground before looking over at my dad. Not noticing my other father coming around the corner with the class. "Pops why did you only bring me around now? This garden looks like it's on the verge of death. No offense to anyone in this school but like y'all ever heard of a watering hose." My dad shrugged which made me pinch my nose in disappointment.

I heard someone clear their throat from behind us. I turned around and smiled brightly when I saw Hitoshi and our other dad. "Hito, dad" Eri and I quickly hugged the two of them, and when I pulled away from the hug and I had to stop myself from laughing because they look absolutely ridiculous in the gardening outfits. "You can direct the class (M/n). I'm too tired to do that." I nodded my head and turned towards the class. "Hello, I'm Aizawa-Yamada (M/n). My quirk is plant-based which is why I was brought along to work on the garden. I'm just a year older than you guys and I go to [random small hero school]. And I can't wait to work with you all." They all nodded and with that, I smiled softly. "Alright then." I spilt them all into groups of four before I frowned when I realized I heed m left one person alone. I sighed and pointed at him, "You can work with me." I sent everyone to work on their place before I headed back to the blonde.

I smiled softly at him, "Are you ready to go?" He huffed but nodded I smiled and headed towards the trees, him following behind me. "What's your name?" He stared at me before speaking up, "I'm Bakugou Katsuki." I smiled, "Well it's nice to meet you Bakugou. I could tell you have some muscle which means you'll be able to carry the trash bags full of twigs and dead leaves." He looked down at his arms before nodding his head. We began working on cleaning the area around the trees. Every once in s while so m the students would walk over to me and ask me questions but other than that it was peaceful. I stretched my hand up to grab a small chipmunk but got startled by Bakugou gasping. He grabbed my hand and lightly brushed his fingers against my wrist. "These look like the ones from my costume." He said softly. I smiled softly before I saw his wrist. I pointed at it with my other hand, "And I work on those all the time in the park."

We stared at each other before he spoke up, "We're soulmates?" I giggled softly and I nodded, "Yes we are." He smiled softly and I smiled back. "I'm happy to finally find you. I thought the universe was against me because I thought I wouldn't find my soulmate." I gently squeezed his hand, "Well now you found me." I placed my spare hand on a tree and activated my quirk. Immediately all of the trees turned into Cherry blossom trees. We smiled at each other before we placed our foreheads against each other. "I'm happy to finally have found you, (M/n)." I smiled softly, "I'm happy too, Bakugou."

————

And that's the story of how I found my soulmate. As well as the day Bakugou almost got killed by my dads. Which made me giggle at his scared face. But I'm the end we lived happily with each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Question of the day:
When was the last time you went to a store containing anime manga or merch?

Next up:
Sero Henta x Denki Kaminari