Dabi

Character: Touya Todoroki
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: There there I got you baby
*Omegaverse, ice quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I got woken up by the sound of shuffling and light whimpering. I brought my hand up to rub the sleepiness off before I grabbed my glasses from the nightstand and put them on. I lightly frowned when I saw that the time read 2:15 AM. I turned my bedside table lamp on before looking down at the ground. I raised an eyebrow as I saw that my lover was currently nesting. That's when the smell of his heat pheromones hit my nose. "Shit baby, are you on your heat?" He paused what he was doing and walked over to me before he grabbed the hem of my shirt. He pulled on it silently asking for it. I sighed a bit and sat up to take it off because I know how he gets when he doesn't get what he wants when he's on his heat. He gave me a happy chirp and nuzzled himself into the crook of my neck before running off to his new nest.

I brought my feet down to the ground and just as I was about to get up I noticed a piece of paper on my bedside table. I picked it up and read it over. Once I finished reading it over I realized it was things that Touya wanted from the store. I stood up before grabbing another hoodie that I had recently bought and putting it on. I squatted down a bit far away from his nest before I spoke up, "Hey baby, I'm going to go to the store. I promise I'll be right back honey." He gave me a nod and a happy chirp which made me smile. I went ahead and left the house and made the walk towards the store with the list. Once I arrived at the store I began looking for everything Touya wanted. After I got everything and bought it, I decided to get Touya's favorite food. Once I bought the food I made my way back home.

Stepping inside of the house I took notice of how much stronger the pheromones had gotten. I took off my shoes before closing the house door. I walked up to our shared bedroom and scrunched my nose a bit at the strong smell. I opened the room door and saw my baby boy curled into himself while whimpering lightly. I set the bags near his nest before I kneeled in front of the nest but not too close to where he would get upset. "My love, I got you everything you wanted and your favorite food too." He looked at the bags before he shook his head and looked at me. "Can I join you in your nest, baby?" He paused for a second before he nodded his head. I took off my hoodie placing it on the nest before I joined him. He immediately attached himself to me and nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck.

"A-alpha smells good." I chuckled softly, "Thank you, darling. You smell good too, baby." He smiled before his face changed into one of pain. He began whimpering loudly while holding onto me tightly. I put my hand underneath his shirt and began to lightly use my quirk on him to cool him down. His whimpering quieted down to just soft purrs which made me smile. "There there I got you baby. You'll be okay with me darling." He smiled up at me before he pressed a kiss onto my neck. "I love you, alpha" he whispered as his eyes closed from sleepiness. I pressed a kiss onto his forehead, "I love you too, my prince."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Midoriya Izuku (Songfic AU)