Sero x Kaminari

Character: Sero Henta x Denki Kaminari
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: No freaking way
*Any quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I was currently getting ready for my surprise date with Sero and Denki. The other day they were complaining that we haven't been on a date in over a month and that with everything that's happening we deserve to go on a date. They had me, Mr. Aizawa's favorite student, ask him if we could go on a date during a weekend. And because he knows I'm responsible and will make sure that my boyfriends won't be getting into any trouble he agreed. Though I'm pretty sure he's never seen all three of us together. Collectively we have about two brain cells and we alternate on who is using them so we aren't the group you'd leave unsupervised. But Mr, Aizawa let us be with the hope that I'll keep everyone out of trouble. As soon as I finished putting my shoes on there was a frantic knock coming from my balcony door.

I frowned a bit but opened the curtains only to see my boyfriend's hanging of Sero's tape looking like a prince's. Though if you look closer you'd see that both of them are scared shitless. I opened the balcony door and raised an eyebrow at them, "You two realize you could have just used the elevator to get to my room as well as my dorm door." They grin at me and Denki speaks up, "We know but this way it's more romantic. It's like you're Rapunzel and Sero and I came to rescue you from eternal boredom." I giggle at his statement before closing my balcony door behind me. "Do you want to bring Denki to the ground first and then you can get me Sero?" He nods his head before bringing Denki to the ground in which he began to thank it and saying that he'll never do something like that again.

Sero climbed back up before grabbing me by my waist and making sure I was secure with his tape before he brought the two of us down. Once all three of us were on the ground I turned to Sero and Denki before speaking up, "So where are we going for this secret date?" They looked at each other smiling brightly and then Sero spoke up in a teasing tone, "You'll just have to wait to find out." I pout but let them drag me in the direction of where the date was happening. After a bit of walking, we came to stop and Denki turned to me, "Could you put this cloth over your eyes? We want this to be an awesome surprise for you." I smiled softly at him and grabbed the cloth, "You two better not let me bump into anything our I'll beat the shit out of the both of you." I could practically see the gulp from nervousness before they attached themselves to me in case we did get hit by something they would be the ones taking the damage not me.

Once we came to a full stop once again I realized that we must've arrived at the place where the date was going to be held. I felt one of my boyfriends untie the over my eyes before they stood in front of me making jazz hands at the arcade. I giggled softly and pecked each of their cheeks making them blush, "This is a wonderful date already. Thank you for picking out such a fun place." They smiled at me and I could tell by the little puff that their chest got when I complimented them that I may have boosted their egos. We walked inside and after buying tokens we immediately got to work on the machines. After a while, Sero and I started going against each other on the air hockey machine and we were neck in neck with the scores. We were so into the game that we didn't notice Denki nor the giant group of people cheering us on. We were tied and Sero and I were lightly glaring at each other.

I brought my hand back and thanks to whoever is up there I made the shot effectively winning the game of air hockey against my boyfriend. I hear Denki gasp, "No freaking way. No matter how many times I played against Sero in this game I was never able to beat him but you beat him on your first game together. Life is so unfair." I giggled and kissed his cheek and walking over to the dazed Sero. The crowd of people is already gone. I stood next to him before kissing his cheek, "Good game, my love." He stared at me before pouting, "Yeah yeah good game." I giggled and brought both of them into a hug, "Thank you for bringing me on this wonderful date. I love you, idiots." They smiled and hugged me back before replying at the same time, "We love you too, sunshine/mi amor."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Question of the day:
Do you usually watch anime online? If yes, on what website?

Next up:
Aizawa Shota (Mpreg)