Denki

Character: Denki Kaminari
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: You make me so happy
*Any quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Denki pov)

I was happily humming a random tune as I made breakfast for myself, which consisted of the most sugary cereal I could find and milk. As I was pouring the cereal I felt arms wrap around my waist and someone's face be smushed into the upper part of my shoulder blades. I smiled softly I poured the milk and spoke up, "Good morning, (N/n). Is today one of those days?" I could feel him nod as I took a bite and thought for a bit as he continued to hug me. (M/n) isn't one for affection. My love language is touch but I knew how uncomfortable he was with the idea of people touching him even if it's his significant lover. There are days where he does wake up and all he wants is to feel close to me. I could feel his hand go underneath my shirt and he began rubbing my stomach which is when he felt my binder. He paused for a second before he continued to rub my stomach, "Is it one of your days, baby boy?" I blushed a bit at the nickname but nodded my head as I finished up the cereal and put it in the sink.

He turned me around and pushed me into his chest as his hand began to rub my sides and my back. He hummed softly, "I'm not sure how I got so lucky in having an adorable and sweet boy like you to be my boyfriend. I know I don't say this enough but I love you more than anything in the world. And I know there are days where all you want is for me to touch you and I'm not comfortable with it but I'm glad you understand. Your smile could truly light up the room and I'm glad I get to see it every day." I looked up at him with small tears beginning to form in the corner of my eyes. "(M/n), you have no idea how much your words truly mean to me." He gently grabbed my face and planted a soft kiss on my lips. We didn't want to break the kiss but we also didn't want to turn into something more heated.

We continued to softly make out until he picked me up and sat me on the counter the kiss never breaking apart. We continued to kiss while leaving soft touches on each other. I felt his tongue lightly swipe at my bottom lip so with a blush on my face I opened my mouth and let his tongue roam my mouth. His hands began to rub on the side of my binder but somehow the binder made the touches feel more electrifying. Through everything that was going on he was ever so gentle with me as if not wanting to scare me with too much affection at once, even if he was the one that didn't particularly like it. We pulled apart from each other only a small string of saliva connecting our lips. We pressed our forehead together as we panted softly.

"Sorry if that was too much, denks." He said softly. I shook my head and grabbed one of his hands, "I really like it. You made me feel so loved." He gave me a small charming smile, "You make me so happy, Denki. I don't think you realize it but you make me want to broadcast it to the world. I love you and I'm pretty sure nothing could ever change that." I smiled at him and brought my free hand to cheek and softly caressed it, "I love you more. Cuddles and MCU marathon?" He chuckled and nodded his head in agreement. And that's what we did for the rest of the day. At one point through the day he told me to take my binder so that I was comfortable before he gave me one of his hoodies so that I didn't feel uncomfortable which only resulted in small kisses being shared between us as Captain Marvel played on the TV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Question of the day:
Have you ever dropped an anime, if so which one was it?

Next up:
Todoroki Shoto (Omegaverse, Mpreg)