Denki

Character: Denki Kaminari
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: May I?
*Any quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

Denki and I have been dating for a while now but not once has he tried to kiss me. Whether it was on the cheek, the forehead, or even my lips Denki had never made the effort to kiss me. I've been meaning to ask what wrong but almost every time the word kiss leaves my lips Denki runs off and it's hard for me to even talk to him for the rest of the day. I watched from my seat as Denki and his friends interacted with each other. I pout lightly and look away before continuing to do my work. I was so into my assignment that I didn't hear the footsteps coming near me. I almost flinched when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I got a bit excited thinking that it might have been Denki but all of my hope left me when I saw his friends. I looked at each of them before frowning lightly when I noticed that Denki wasn't with them as well.

Kirishima cleared his throat and spoke up, "(M/n) if it's alright with you we'd like to ask you a couple of questions." I stared at him before slowly nodding my head and turning myself over to look at them. Mina leaned extremely close to me before speaking up, "Denki told us you guys are dating today and we wanted to confirm that what he was saying was true." I stared at them and my eyebrows furrowed, "He hadn't told you guys yet? We've been dating for over six months." They all looked surprised even Bakugou. "Why the hell would you date someone like Denki? Like no offense to him but like he's kind of dumb." I looked over at the source of the voice and glared harshly at Min*ta. I looked behind him and saw Denki frowning. I turn my gaze back to Min*ta and began calmly packing all of my stuff. It was extremely quiet in the classroom to the point where you could hear a pin drop.

I stood up and with my bookbag full of stuff I walked over to where Min*ta was standing and used my bag as a makeshift bat. I hit him hard enough that he flew out of the conveniently open window. I walked towards Denki and grabbed his wrist and began pulling away and towards my dorm. Once we were inside my room and the door was closed I pulled him into my arms. I began to gently play with his hair as he hugged me tightly. I could tell something was on his mind but I decided to wait for him to speak to me. "Why did you do that?" He asked softly. I shrugged a bit, "People can talk all the shit they want but one thing they're not going to do is talk about you in front of me without getting some sort of consequence. Denki you mean the world to me and I think everything about you is amazing."

He looked up at me with a bright smile and I leaned towards him, "May I?" His eyes drifted towards my lips before he nodded his head. I gave him a small smile before I placed my hand on his cheek and placed a kiss on his lips. The kiss was gentle and slow as well as full of love. I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer as I softly nibbled on his bottom lip. We pulled away from each other softly panting. I caressed his face, "Denki, I love you." He smiled at me, "I love you too, (M/n)."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Cheating! Iida Tenya x Bakugou Katsuki