Midoriya

Character: Izuku Midoriya
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: You are quite handsome
*Villain Izuku, Weapons-type quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I groaned as lightly as I pressed my hand against my injury. I had just finished fighting a villain in hand-to-hand combat and they left me bleeding from stabbing me with one of their weapons. I ended up capturing them and calling the police. But since I'm an underground hero I don't want the attention from the media so I hide in an alley behind a dumpster. I take my hand off my injury before looking through my med kit that I keep on my utility belt. Just as I was about to wrap bandages on my injury I could feel myself getting dizzy and light-headed. I heard some rustling sound which promptly caused me to begin to look around the alleyway for any sign of danger. I saw a dark figure looking at me but before I could do or say anything I ended up passing out from the pain and exhaustion. I woke up for a second when I felt myself being picked up. I briefly saw a handsome guy with green hair before I passed out once again.

*time skip*

I inhaled a sharp breath as I felt a sting on where my injury was. Opening my eyes I began to look around the room I was in only to momentarily freak out when I realized that I had no idea where I was. I made a gun appear before pointing it in the direction of where footsteps were coming from. As the door opened a guy who I could only assume was 6 foot tall and had a bunch of piercing and an undercut on his dark green hair walked through it. I pointed my hun at him and scanned him up and down and paused when I realized he was holding medicine and some food. "Who the fuck are you? And where the hell am I?" I asked angrily. He scoffed as he put down the food and medicine, "Jeez kid is that really how you're going to treat your savior. You know you're an absolute nightmare to take care of when you're passed out. You kicked the fuck out of me when I applied rubbing alcohol on your injury."

I glared at him and huff, "I'll have you know I'm no kid. I'm twenty-five, asshole." He smirked as he handed me the bowl of pork cutlet, "Ah, I'm still older than you by two years, and also with that height anyone would have thought you were a middle schooler." I glared at him and then down at the food, "Why do I have a feeling this is the only thing you know how to cook?" He gasped clearly offended, "I'll have you know that I may be a villain but I know how to cook?" My eyes widened, "You're a villain?" He raised an eyebrow, "I thought you were one too considering I've seen you trying to get some heroes arrested." I paused for a second, "How the hell do you know about that?" He shrugged, "I'm a hero, vigilante, and villain analysis." I stared at him as something flashed through his eyes, "You're quirkless?" He looked a bit surprised but nodded his head, "How did you know?" I shrugged a bit before taking the medicine away from him, "I can tell you've gone through what I went through. My um quirk came later on in life people and my family assumed I was quirkless and I was treated like shit for it. Once I got my quirk people treated me better. I only became a hero so that I can use my quirk without it being illegal. My goal is to bring down anyone who hurt others and I hope you aren't one of those people."

He shook his head and smirked before he leaned back, "Nah I'm not one to hurt innocent people." I smirked, "Good. You are quite handsome and that would be a waste." He raised an eyebrow before he leaned towards me, "You do realize you're flirting with a villain." I pointed my fork that was full of food at him, "A hot villain. Also the name is (M/n)." He smiled and took a bite of the food. Once he swallowed he spoke up, "I'm Izuku, cutie."

———

After two years of knowing Izuku, I became a vigilante and escaped with him. We got married in America before we came and together began taking down heroes, vigilantes, and villains that hurt them innocent as a villain and vigilante duo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Touya Todoroki (Soulmate AU)