Cheating! Iida x Shoto

Character: Shoto Todoroki x Iida Tenya
Type: Slight angst💔, Fluff☁️
Story Name: I'm not the best
*any quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I sat patiently on the common room couch waiting for Iida and the bitch to return from their little date. I was very much fuming which only led to everyone to steer clear of me, even Bakugou. Earlier today Eijiro, Sero, Denki, and I were watching vines and Denki's phone was connected to the TV so that we could see all the vines he had. As we were watching a notification from Uraraka's story on Snapchat showed up. I took notice that I wasn't in that story so I thought it was quite odd. Everyone else was just as confused as me so I asked Denki to click on it and to my fucking surprise it was a picture of Iida and Uraraka kissing with the fucking caption, 'Break up with your boyfriend, cause I'm bored.' Almost immediately Denki took it off the screen took a screenshot of it and sent it to me before running away.

After that happened I ran towards Izuku's dorm to see if he was in there and to no fucking surprise he was. After I ran towards Todoroki's dorm and saw that he was also in there. Just before I ran off he had grabbed my wrist and asked me what was wrong so I told him exactly what had made me so upset. When I looked up at his face I saw that his left side was literally producing smoke which made me confused. I simply put my hand on his right shoulder before shaking my head and telling him that this was my confrontation and my battle to fight. Which led to where I am now sitting on the couch in the common room waiting for Iida's cheating ass to arrive. I also texted everyone and told them about what was going to happen in the common room so that they could see the cheater and the bitch get cussed out by me.

I only had to wait another 15 minutes before they arrived together. I texted the group chat that had everyone except the two of them that they had arrived. Iida looked away from Uraraka and his eyes widened a bit when he realized that I was sitting on the couch clearly waiting for him. "O-oh baby what are you doing out here? Aren't you usually hanging out with Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero?" I chuckled darkly before I stood up and walked towards them, "You know it's funny. I actually was hanging out with them but then I saw something on Denki's phone that left me absolutely fucking fuming." He let out an offended gasp before he spoke up, "(M/n) you shouldn't speak in such an inappropriate way." I scoffed before I spoke up, "You know Tenya, you're a rule follower. You do everything by the book and you never fail at anything but you did fail. You failed at be honest, committed, and keeping up with everything." I took out my phone before I showed them the picture, "You know if you're going to cheat on me make fucking sure that you're little dog learns to keep it a secret and not send a picture of you two kissing. And before you say anything Urabitch these hands are rated E. Male, Female, and everything in between bitch."

Their eyes widened in surprise but before they could say anything the class stepped out from their hiding spots and stared at them in disgust and disappointment. Suddenly, Shoto came in front and spoke up, "Both of you are absolutely disgusting. And Iida I don't know why you thought that cheating on someone as amazing as (M/n) was a good idea. You literally just lost the best thing in your life." Before they could do or say anything Shoto grabbed my hand and took me away and the class left as well leaving them there to think about what they did. Shoto ended up dragging me towards his dorm before he closed the door and hugged me. I almost burst out in tears but instead, I laughed, "I really should've known. I'm fucking amazed I let this go on. I practically had a good idea that we were falling apart for some time."

He gently grabbed my chin before softly glaring at me, "I'm not the best with words but this was absolutely not your fault. Iida is a complete idiot for ever allowing you to slip past his fingers. If I ever had you as a partner I'd never let you slip through my fingers." I looked up at him, "Todoroki, do you have feelings for me?" Shoto looked down before he nodded his head. I gently placed my hand on his cheek before I caressed his face, "We can start off with talking. Let me tell you I had long ago fallen out of love with Iida but I want to heal before I date again. Is that okay?" He nodded his head while smiling softly at me.

————

It was about 7 months later Shoto asked me once to be his boyfriend and I of course agreed and that led to the happiest relationship I've ever been in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Midoriya Izuku x Bakugou Katsuki (Omegaverse)