Aizawa x Hizashi

Character: Aizawa Shota x Hizashi Yamada
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Look at our adorable baby
*Age Regression, Any quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Third pov)

Shota and Hizashi have been dating their school co-worker and hero partner for around two years and a half. Though both of them couldn't be happier with their boyfriend they've come to notice that whenever it came to sleeping over at each other's house their boyfriend never held the sleepovers at his house. Now Shota wasn't one to force people to talk as well as he wasn't one to force his way into people's life/personal business. But when it came to one of his partners he couldn't help but be worried that something might be going on behind closed doors. Shota did the only thing he could think of at the moment bring up his findings with his boyfriend, Hizashi, and see whether or not he's also feeling the same way or if Shota was just being paranoid. Shota waited till Hizashi was free to take him off to the side and talk to him. At first, Hizashi was quite confused never once in his life had he seen Shota so secretive and paranoid.

"Hizashi, I have a very important question that I need to ask you. Okay?" Feeling confused Hizashi only nodded his head and waited for Shota to speak. Shota cleared his throat and spoke up, "Have you ever noticed that whenever we gave them little sleepovers we always go to either your or mine apartment, never (M/n)? Also, have you noticed that (M/n) doesn't stay the whole weekend? He usually leaves the next day." Hizashi paused for a second before nodding his head with slightly wide eyes. "I knew it." Came the small whisper from Shota. Just before they could continue talking about the issue at hand a very nervous and flushed (M/n) came around the corner. All three of them made eye contact and through (M/n)'s eyes, Hizashi and Shota could see that he was having an inner battle. After what felt like an eternity but was only 3 seconds (M/n) walked up to his lovers.

"Are you guys free after school?" He asked his voice unsure and sounding extremely nervous. Shota and Hizashi looked at each other before nodding their heads. "Okay. Um, I have something I want to tell you both but I thought it would be better for you to see it. So after school please meet me at the parking lot." With that (M/n) ran off as fast as possible. Throughout the day Hizashi and Shota couldn't get the conversation out of their heads. A million and one explanations as to why their boyfriend was acting this way came crashing down on their heads. They were worried but at the same time relieved that their boyfriend had finally wanted to talk to them. Per (M/n) request they both made their way towards the parking lot. And (M/n) as calmly as possible to get in the car before he threw up from nervousness. They immediately agreed and with that (M/n) began driving.

Now (M/n) was having an inner battle with himself. He couldn't get his mind off the idea that his partners would be disgusted by him and leave him but he chose not to let that be the only thought plaguing his mind. Once they had arrived at his apartment building he parked his car and got down. Hizashi and Shota followed behind without saying anything which made (M/n) extremely happy. He didn't need them asking two hundred questions per minute. All three of them went up the elevator and when they arrived on his floor he took a deep breath before getting off it. They walked to his door and he unlocked it before speaking up, "Welcome to my apartment." Hizashi and Shota were surprised to see that (M/n) had brought them to the place they were just talking about earlier that day.

(M/n) cleared his throat to catch their attention before he spoke up again, "Please follow me." They of course follow their lover only for him to bring them to a room that had a bunch of kids toys and bottles as well as a bed adorned with kid-like sheets and a bunch of stuffies. Hizashi being the most confrontational out of the two spoke up, "You have a kid?" (M/n) blushed madly and shook his head. "I um I'm what you call an age regressor." And with that (M/n) sat them both down and explained everything about age regression. Luckily for (M/n), Hizashi and Shota took the information well. "Well, any questions?" (M/n) asked. Shota was the first to speak, "You mentioned that age regressors usually have a caregiver. Do you have one?" (M/n) cheeks went aflame as he shook his head. "Did you tell us all this because you were hoping we'd be your caregivers?" Hizashi asked. (M/n) nodded his head hope lingering in his eyes. Shota and Hizashi looked at each other before Shota spoke up, "If you'll have us we'll do our best." (M/n) immediately threw himself onto the while softly crying, "You guys will do amazing."

————

And so true that was. The first time (M/n) regressed they wouldn't stop saying things like, 'Look at our adorable baby' and 'I think I just died from absolute cuteness.' And all three of them couldn't be happier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Bakugou Katsuki (Age Regression)