Aizawa x Hizashi

Character: Aizawa Shouta x Hizashi Yamada
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: One fine ass man
*The reader is Izuku's uncle**Any Quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Third pov)

Aizawa and Hizashi were currently watching over 1-A as they swam in the pool. They became their chaperones because of Nezu. The main reason that they were there was to make sure Denki didn't sneeze while in the pool and electrocute half of the students. As they were sitting in some poolside chairs Hizashi pulled out his phone and began scrolling. Just as Aizawa was about to fall asleep a loud gasp coming from Hizashi woke him up again. "Hizashi don't do that shit. It scared the fuck out of me." Hizashi nodded his head before showing his phone screen to Aizawa. "Sorry, but look at this man that pulled up on our shared tinder account." Aizawa's eyes widened when he saw the hunk of a man that was on the screen.

Aizawa and Hizashi have been looking for someone to add to their relationship for a while now. It first came to them to do that when Hizashi figured out he was much more a bottom. But since they loved each other they thought it would be better to just add someone who could also match their odd relationship and personalities. As they continued to look at pictures of the guy they saw that he was from Japan but when to study at [Random Country]. He was in his 20s and looked oddly familiar. As they kept looking they didn't hear the set of footsteps that were coming their way until someone cleared their throat. They looked up and saw Nezu looking at them. But that's not what caught their attention.

There stood the guy they were so busy eyeing through the phone. Their jaws simultaneously dropped before they stood up and presented themselves better. "What's going on here?" Asked Aizawa a bit skeptical about how the guy they were drooling over was standing in front of them. Nezu seemed to catch on to what was going on but cleared his throat and spoke up, "Well Aizawa. This is going to be the new helping teacher (M/n) Mido-." Just as Nezu was about to finish his sentence, two voices caught everyone's attention.

"Uncle (M/n)" everyone turned towards the two voices. They saw a crying Izuku and a star-struck Bakugou. Suddenly, the two began running towards the guy before they jumped up onto him. Everyone thought that they would fall into the pull. But the guy easily caught them while laughing loudly. "Jeez Izu, Kat you two haven't changed since the last time I saw y'all." The guy continued to hold them since it was clear that they weren't going to let go. The guy cleared his throat before speaking up, "Sorry about them. Like Nezu was saying before I'm (M/n) Midoriya and I'm going to be a teacher assistant for um... Aizawa Shota and Hizashi Yamada."

When (M/n) said Aizawa's and Hizashi name it felt like a god had called out to them. Aizawa as calmly as possible said, "It's great to have another teacher joining us." Hizashi simply nodded his head in agreement. They watched as the students surrounded the new teacher and asked them questions. Hizashi leaned towards Aizawa before whispering in his ear, "That's one fine ass man." Aizawa simply nodded his head and bit his bottom lip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Keigo Takami (Omegaverse)