Izuku

Character: Izuku Midoriya
Type: Angst💔, Smut💦
Story Name: You're my darling
*Vampire AU**Quirkless AU*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I was currently out and about running errands for my boyfriend, Izuku. He had insisted that I had to make him his favorite meal, Katsudon, at 8 pm. So that's why I had to leave the house and get the ingredients. I love him with all my heart but if he begs me like he did tonight for food again I'm going to punch him. I internally groaned at the smell that came from the alleyway right next to the store I went to. As I was walking towards our house I could feel eyes on me. The person that was staring at me was not friendly or human. I continued speed walking towards my house until my arm was grabbed. I flinched at the touch and tried to pull my arm, "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to let go of my arm." He leaned closer to me allowing me to smell the alcohol on him which in turn made me gag.

"No, pretty boy. I don't smell another werewolf or vampire on you meaning you're up for grabs." He tried to pull me towards the alleyway from before but I took the grocery bags that I was holding and slammed them against his head. He immediately fell to the ground with a thud. I pulled my groceries to my chest before running as fast as I could towards my house. As soon as our house came into view I ran inside. I closed and locked the door before sliding down the door. I heard footsteps hearing before I was wrapped in a pair of strong arms. "Shh shh, baby calm down. I'm here." I heard the voice of my boyfriend say softly. I leaned against him and nuzzled my face into his chest, "What's wrong, baby? Did something happen? Do I have to kill someone?"

I sniffled a bit as I let out a giggle, "No you don't have to kill anyone just yet. I can protect myself. A guy tried taking me down an alley but I smacked him with the groceries." He looked at me in surprise before smiling softly, "That's my baby." He picked up the bag of groceries before picking me up as well. He put the groceries away as he continued to hold me. He then proceeded to bring me towards our shared bedroom. He laid down on the bed before he kissed my neck. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you. I know you can do it yourself but as your boyfriend and maybe even your future husband I'm supposed to protect you." I grabbed his face before placing a kiss on his lips, "It's okay, Izu. I don't blame you one bit but the guy did say I didn't have a scent on me. Care to change that?" I asked while sliding one of my hands down his chest and towards his abs.

He smirked at me before he snapped his fingers. Immediately the two of us were naked and he was kissing down my chest and towards my thighs. I moaned a bit when he bit into my thigh drawing a bit of blood. He licked the blood before he continued to leave hickeys all over my body. "Please hurry, Izu" he pulled away from my thigh, "You're so lucky I love you pup." I blushed bright red when he put his fingers near my mouth. I took them into my mouth before swirling my tongue all over them. I stared up at him with a lustful look in my eyes which in turn made his erection harder. He pulled his fingers out of me before he began to stretch me out. By the time he had three fingers in my hole I was left a moaning mess, "P-please Izu m-more." He smirked before he pulled his fingers out of my hole. He rubbed his cock against my hole before he slowly thrust inside.

He began to slowly thrust into me as he grabbed my hands. He was going super slow within turn made me frustrated. I pushed him down onto the bed before I inserted myself onto his cock and began to ride him. "S-shit pup. Just like that" he groaned out as he grabbed my hips. I continued to thrust myself into him as I whined and moaned loudly. "Izu, Izu I'm so close" he grabbed my waist and sped up the pace. "Me too" I let out a loud whine as I came all over his stomach. I clenched around his cock and he groaned loudly as he came inside. I collapsed forward onto his chest breathing heavily. "You okay, pup?" I nodded my head. He kissed the top of my head before snapping his fingers. He cleaned us up and put PJ on us. "Now I have your scent on me," I said softly. "Of course you do. You're my darling. You are my baby." I smiled softly as he pecked my lips, "I love you, pup." I hummed, "I love you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Shinsou Hitoshi x Kaminari Denki