Todoroki

Character: Todoroki Shoto
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: Did you mean it?
*Any quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I was happily sitting on my bed scrolling through Tiktok trying to find something that could bring me entertainment. I'm currently procrastinating extremely hard because there's an English essay due on Monday that I got one do not want to work on. As I was about to scroll through my FYP once again there was a knock on my dorm door. I contemplated faking sleep but when the person spoke up I knew I couldn't do much to get her to leave me alone. "(M/n) get your ass out here we're going to play Truth or Dare. You've been here for almost three months and in that time the class and you have not bonded. The only people you talk to are Denki and me. And at times Todoroki. Now get out here before I pull you out by your ear." I internally groan before I stood up and fixed my basketball shorts and t-shirt before opening the door giving her a deadpanned look.

"I don't want to play Truth or Dare I want to die of boredom and misery in my room. Thank you very much." I said not even fazed by the glare she was giving me. Before I could react and close my room door. She grabbed me by my ear and began pulling me towards the elevator. I had to quickly close my bedroom door or people would be able to see the inside of my room, even if I had nothing to hide at all. I let her pull me into the elevator before she pressed the button to go down to the common room. As the elevator came to a stop and the door opened everyone stared at Mina and me in pure confusion. I shrugged and she finally let go of my ear only to clap happily, "Alright I got (M/n) to come. As you guys can tell." I deadpanned at her, "You threatened me and then proceeded to pull me by my ear all the way here, unwillingly." She shrugged, "You need friends."

I sighed and we joined the circle of classmates and Denki put a bottle down. "Here are the rules: The bottle will be spun by a person and whoever it lands on the person who spun the bottle can ask them whether they pick truth or dare. The persons the bottle landed on will make their choice and they'll get there either a dare or a question asked to them and the person doing the dare or answering the question gets to spin the bottle and with that, the cycle continues. Also, you can only reject one dare and truth respectively." Denki explained. We all nodded and agreed to the rule. Denki spun the bottle and it landed on Midoriya and with that, the game began. After a while, I could feel myself getting slightly bored with the dares and the questions so I spoke up, "Y'all out here playing kiddie truth or dare. Up the stakes. This is getting boring."

Just as I said the bottle that Mina spun landed on me. She gave a mischievous smirk before she spoke up, "Truth or Dare, (M/n)?" I looked at cm her dad in her eyes and smirked a bit, "Dare." Her smirk got wider before she spoke up once again, "Alright then, I dare you to kiss the person you find the hottest. And yes it's on the lips. Are all of you okay with it?" Everyone nodded their heads and she gave me a smug look thinking that I wouldn't do it. I stood up and walked over to where Bakugou, Todoroki, and Denki were all sitting. Bakugou grimaced when he thought I was going to kiss go but I rolled my eyes and spoke up, "Bakugou move out the fucking way I'm trying to get to Todoroki." With that, I moved Bakugou out my way and placed a small kiss on Todoroki's lips before I sat back down.

*time skip*

It was more after the game of Truth or Dare and I was making my way towards my room when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw it was Todoroki. He had a neutral expression but he was fiddling with his fingers which meant that he was nervous. "How may I help you, Todoroki?" I asked softly. He took a deep breath, "Did you mean it? The kiss and me being um hot?" I chuckled and gently grabbed his chin with my right hand and pulled him closer to me with my left hand that was wrapped around his waist. "I believe I did mean it Todoroki. Ever since I first met you I've been waiting to tell you I had a crush on you and hoping you'd say yes to being my boyfriend." He looked up at me and I could feel small amounts of heat radiating from his left side as he blushed. "I like you too, (L/n). I'd like for us to be lovers." I smiled and placed a kiss on the corner of his lip.

————

I had to thank Mina the next day for the Dare she was quite confused but understood what I meant after Shoto kissed my cheek when he got to class. Thanks to her I got into a lifelong relationship with the love of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Question of the day:
What anime are you currently watching?

Next up:
Sero Henta x Shinsou Hitoshi (Omegaverse)