Midoriya

Character: Izuku Midoriya
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: They're meant to be
*Songfic AU**any quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

*knock knock knock*

I stood up from my bed before I walked towards my door. Once I opened it I realized that it Mina and Uraraka. "Hey (M/n)," Mina said cheerfully. I smiled at them, "Hey, is everything okay? Do you need anything from me?" They shook their heads before Uraraka spoke up, "Do you mind if we come in?" I shook my head before speaking up, "No, come right on in." I opened the door wide enough for them to come inside before I closed it once they were inside. I turned back to them before walking over to my bed and sitting down. "So is everything okay?" I asked as I looked at them with a questioning face. They smiled at each other before Mina spoke up, "Everything is fine it's just that we've come to notice the looks you give Deku." I blushed bright red before I covered my face with my hands.

I heard them giggle before Mina continued, "So care to explain why you look at Deku like he's your entire life?" I looked up at her and pouted lightly, "I've had a crush on him since I arrived here at UA as a transfer student." It was quiet for a couple of seconds until the girls squealed loudly, Uraraka lightly punching my shoulder as a sign of affection. I blushed harder before I spoke, "Shh keep it down someone might actually hear y'all and come check on us." They smiled at each other before Mina's eyes shined brightly with excitement and mischief. I gave her a questioning look before I spoke up, "Mina, I'm really not liking the look in your eyes right now." She smirked at me before she stood up and grabbed Uraraka's hand and ran out of my room. Only leaving Uraraka a couple of seconds to close my door. I stared at my door in pure confusion before I went ahead continued watching the movie I was watching before I got interrupted by the girls. As I watched the movie my thoughts went back to Midoriya and just how sweet and kind he is.

I was so into my daydream that I almost didn't hear my phone vibrate. I picked it up and saw that it was a message from Mina that read, 'Get ready and dress nice. We're doing a karaoke night and your future boyfriend is going to be there as well. I stayed frozen for a second before I rushed to take a shower and come back to dress nicely. As I was fixing my hair I heard a knock on my door. I finished up any last touches before I walked over to the door half expecting it to be Mina or Uraraka. But my face almost set aflame when I realized that it was Midoriya standing at my door with the cutest blush on his cheeks. "Um hi (M/n), I was wondering if you wanted to go downstairs together. I smiled a bit before nodding my head. He smiled back at me and with that, we headed downstairs. Once we arrived I giggled a bit as Mina was singing her heart out to, 'I kissed a girl' by Katy Perry. Once she finished her song she suddenly pulled me and Midoriya onto the makeshift stage and handed us microphones. Midoriya gave me an awkward laugh before he spoke up, "Umm do you have a specific song choice?" I shook my head before replying, "You can choose the song." He smiled and agreed to pick the song.

[Play the song]

I could hear a couple of gasp from the rest of our classmates as Midoriya began singing and once I followed behind with my singing made their eyes go wide. Midoriya and I turned to each other and stared into each other's eyes. I blushed a bit as we got closer to each other. He put his hand on my waist and in the background I could hear Mina and Uraraka squeal before screaming, "They're perfect for each other." Once we finished the song he grabbed my wrist and brought me to the garden that was in front of the dorms. He scratched the back off his neck before speaking up, "Sorry to have taken you away from everyone when we just got there but I um have something I want to tell you as well ask something." I raised an eyebrow before smiling up at him, "You can tell me anything, Midoriya." He took a deep breath before speaking up, "I've had feelings for you since I first met you. It um taking a lot of me to tell you this without combusting. So I was wondering if you wanted to be my um boyfriend?" I squealed before jumping into his arms and he immediately caught me, "I really like you too and I would love to be your boyfriend." He smiles and hugged me tightly.

————

And that's the story of how (M/n) and I got into a relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Yagi Toshinori (Mpreg)

BNHA x M!Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें