Shigaraki

Character: Tenko Shimura
Type: Angst💔, Fluffy Ending☁️
Story Name: I'd do anything for you
*Telepathic/Mind control quirk, Omegaverse, Mpreg*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I let out a soft sigh and waddle towards the living room/bar. I'm six months pregnant and thankfully the baby has been pretty good during the pregnancy but they do have their moments. Right now the baby is craving everything that isn't in the hideout. I tapped Tenko's shoulder and waited for him to take off the hand off his face and look at me. "Yes, baby?" He said tilting his head in confusion. "The baby is hungry. I know you can't go out right now. So I'll disguise myself and go to the corner store, okay?" He stood up and grabbed my wrist with his gloved hand and began pulling us to our shared bedroom. He began to nervously scratch his neck, "Are you sure this is a good idea? I really wouldn't want anything happening to you, my omega." I gently grabbed his hand and placed a kiss on his wrist. "I'll be fine alpha I promise." He nodded his head and helped me find clothes to hide myself with.

Once I was all dressed he led me out and I started walking down the street. As I was about to walk into the store my arm was grabbed and I felt a pinch before everything blacked out. I wake up a bit later feeling sore and my wrist has something cold against them. I opened my eyes and I came face to face with Endeavor, Eraserhead, and what I'm guessing is a detective. Before I could do or say anything Endeavor slammed his hands against the table and glared at me, "Where are the league of villains? Where's the leader we know that he's your alpha. You better start talking you weak-ass omega." I stared at him for a second before I started the waterworks. I stuttered out, "I'm six months pregnant please don't yell at me. I'm going to get too stressed and the baby and I will get hurt."

As Eraserhead and the detective went to calm Endeavor I began to sniffle before I used my quirk to communicate with my alpha. "Alpha at [Random police station name]. Pro-heroes Endeavor and Eraserhead are in the same room as me. Please hurry and come get me." It wasn't long till they all tried getting me to speak again but about twenty minutes into the investigation several crashes could be heard from everywhere. They stared at me as I smirked at them. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Korugiri's portal start to form. I covered my face as the wall behind me crash and a Nomu stepped through. I stood up and ran to the portal. Just before I stepped through I looked back at Endeavor, "Just so you know. This weak-ass omega is the leader of the league of villains. And if I wasn't six months pregnant I'd personally kick your ass. You abusive piece of shit."

And with that, I walked through the portal. As soon as I stepped through multiple arms wrapped around me. Twice broke the handcuffs and I thanked him. "I'm alright guys don't worry." I smiled at each of them and gently ruffled their hairs before turning to my alpha. I walked over to him and he immediately pulled me into a tight hug. "I was so scared when you didn't come back right away. And when you used your quirk and I heard what you had to say I got so scared that something would happen to you and our child. Please let me protect you from now on. I'd do anything for you so please don't leave to the store or anywhere by yourself again." I smiled softly at him and gently caressed his cheek, "Okay alpha whatever reassured you that I'll be okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Enji Todoroki (Quirkless AU)