Sanji, Ace, Crocodile - Pregnant S/O

vangooh-works asked:
Hii may I request a Headcanon? Hmm how about Sanji, Sir crocodile, and Ace taking care of their pregnant s/o? 🥺👉🏾👈🏾

Asked on tumblr. Im uploading it here also.

S/O means Significant Other a.k.a you reader chan!

(A/N: Just Look at Sanji smiling at chopper

(A/N: Just Look at Sanji smiling at chopper. I'm getting soft looking at it)

Sanji

When heard that their s/o is pregnant, firstly Sanji would freak-out in a good way. He is happy, exited, thrilled and very much overwhelmed. He would be very grateful for his S/O for carrying his baby.

Also as Sanji was almost rejected by every woman, being with S/O and starting a relationship with them already made him devoted to them, and to think they are carrying his baby, he would cry with happiness and express how thankful he is to have a family with them.

As Sanji didn’t have a happy childhood, he would promise to himself that he would protect and love his child and also his S/O who is making this happen.

He’d make sure S/O gets all the required nutrition they need by creating healthy tasty recipes. He’d always take his S/O to regular health check-ups. He’d take extra care of the health requirements they need.

During morning sickness, Sanji would hold S/O’s hair and shoulder while they threw up. S/O would try to stop him from seeing them in such a mess but it would be futile as Sanji wouldn’t listen to them anyway.

Consider the already less housework done by S/O to be stopped. He would not let his S/O lift anything nor bend to even tie their shoes. Even if S/O assures him that they are fine and could do some work, he wouldn’t listen. They are carrying his baby and needed rest.

He treats them like a royal as they deserve, but… he makes them do regular exercise which needs to be done to make sure they are healthy.
Talking about the baby names would make the couple so happy.

He’d buy cute baby clothes as the due date approaches. Learning baby recipes would be Sanji’s new hobby.

He would think about S/O and their child all day long. But he’d do his work amazing so his thinking wouldn’t affect his work. But… his best friends would never hear the end of his talking about his S/O and their future child. But still as he is happy they just let it slide and they stay happy with him.

He is very happy to have a baby but at the same time he is kinda scared. What if he wouldn’t be a good father? What if he is not responsible enough? All his insecurities would keep him up some nights.

As S/O knows about this, they assure him that everything is going to be fine and they trust him and believe in him that he’d be the best father. Hearing these lovely words from his S/O Sanji slowly believes in himself and let’s go of his insecurities.