Whitebeard - I will protect you

Requested by anonymous.             

Pairing : Whitebeard X fem! Reader         

Warnings: Angst but happy ending                                   

"

Y/N!!!" Whitebeard shouted as he saw your body just fall down with blood around you. In a second, he appeared beside you and gently took your body in his arms.

You all were fighting a crew of very skilled fighters. So, you already had a hard time fighting them. Then you saw Marco got hit on his shoulder. Your distraction made an opening to the enemy you were fighting and you were completely injured. Blood wasn't stopping to flow out of your body.

You felt your body being lifted by Whitebeard. You didn't expect to be alive so to not regret anything, you used all your energy left in you to smile at him and say, "I love you. I was happy. Thankyou", with that your eyes slowly closed and you finally didn't feel anything anymore.

Whitebeard was devastated. With just one very powerful attack, he wiped out all the enemies. He didn't wanted to use that attack because he was showing mercy on them. But that wasn't the case anymore. He didn't care if they died. They deserved it. Because you were almost dying now and Marco was also bleeding fast.

Marco was strong but apparently the enemy attack had poison in it, making the wounds worse and bleeding not stop.

He made doctors to take care of you and Marco while he waited on the deck.

"I won't forgive myself, if those two die", he said to himself as his eyes welled up, at how you said your words as if they were your last.

Soon the news came that Marco was recovering. That made Whitebeard half happy but... your condition was still very critical.

"If Y/N dies, I will retire. I don't want anything related to this type of pirate life, if Y/N dies. There will be no meaning for it anymore", he announced to the crew to make them know, before hand. Everyone sobbed because of two reasons now. One being your critical condition, Two being that, if you pass away, their pops wont sail the seas with them anymore. Which is terrible because, they were a family and you were their mother.

Days passed with your condition still the same. Whitebeard cried every single time, he knew remembered those words of yours. But he didn't gave up hope. He was still believing you'd live.

One day, the news arrived. You were okay. Still alive but unconscious. But you'd live for sure.

This made everyone jump with joy. All of the crew, shed happy tears. After a couple of days you woke up. Still bed ridden but you were finally consious now!

Whitebeard looked at you with teary eyes. You weakly smiled and said, "Guess who made it back"

He chuckled as ge gently took your hand and smiled. He said, "Yeah, aren't you invincible", he said as he sniffed back his tears.

Slowly everyone met you and talked to you and with in a couple of weeks, you were able to walk.

The crew celebrated your recovery for the 3rd time and everyone partied. You laughed with everyone. Whitebeard looked at you and swore to himself to never let you go through that again as long as he is alive. He swore to protect you even if he dies.

XOXOXOXO

I hope you liked it.

Please forgive me for any mistakes. Thankyou for reading.

Please Vote, Comment and Share to support me. Thankyou!