Disney Romance - Brave's Blue

Its a Double Update Today!

Sorry for the wait! Thankyou for requesting! You know how much I love Killer, This story took a while for me to get inspiration and actually write it, but here I am with this! Please don't keep high expectations, I may not reach them.

Pairing : Killer X Princess! Reader

Word Count : 3.6K

Warnings : Nothing but Fluff, a long ass fic written by me!

A/N : Yes Its the Movie Brave! I hope you like it! Its lengthy but please give it a chance! Its the story of our favorite Pasta Boy!

"Princess Y/N, its an honor to meet you. I'm Jason, prince of Goustvania, I've heard so much about you and your Kingdom", Jason said as he looked at you. You both were in your garden which had beautiful plants and flowers.

"Prince Jason, don't get me wrong but, as this is a formal meeting for suitors, and I would like to keep it that way", the way you said it, made Jason to gulp. He was not a potential suitor and he knows that. By pulling some strings he made it to the list. There are many princes who wanted to marry you.

You were not only beautiful but were also the princess of the wealthiest Kingdoms. Not even a single death due to starvation was recorded in your country. As marriages are a part of a treaty, if a person could marry you, you'd definitely share your riches to help.

"So, I've heard that, your country is really big and has the absolute weaponry with a very powerful army", she looked at the prince who was scared to even speak to her. But he didn't want to waste the opportunity.

Putting on his brave smile, he said, "My country is beautiful and definitely has the most powerful machinery", proudly he ended, only for you to nod in return by taking the silver cup in front of you. It contained the finest tea, which was brewed from the leaves of Assam.

"Prince Jason, but my resources say that your country is in the verge of war with another 5 countries. And in your last war, even though you've won, you've lost many soldiers. Is it true that you've been requiting many soldiers to compensate the loss", you took another sip of the tea as he gulped.

"I also heard that you've already been engaged to princess Lucy from the snow kingdom. I didn't hear anything about breaking your marriage", Jason had chills sent up and down his spine because of the questions you were asking. Not even his friends knew about the information of him getting engaged to princess Lucy.

"I suppose that even she doesn't know that you are here. The partner that I'm choosing needs to be loyal. I'm sorry but you are no longer a suitor. I'll make arrangements for you to leave this place within a day", you bluntly said getting up.

"Oh no, Please listen to me. I'll break the engagement as soon as possible. Just give me anoth-"

"Please don't make me repeat myself. Ive already made up my mind", you replied sternly and walked out of the garden without giving him another glance.