Benn Beckman X M! Reader - Insecurities

Requested by Sletza147 (wattpad)

Pairing : Benn Beckman X Male! Feminine! Reader

Word count : 2.1K

A/N : There are a lot of people who are not truly accepting who they are because of this judgemental society. Everyone needs to be given a chance and be appreciated for who they are. I loved writing this request because it was really meaningful and lovely. If a person reading this is not accepting their true self because of this society, I just want to let you know that you are amazing and you are worth everything. Stay strong and love yourself!

Listen to Scars to your beautiful . Its a song I really love which show the worth of every person. I was thinking about this song as I wrote this.

Warnings : Angst, Alcohol, Comfort and then happy ending.

You sit in the corner table of the bar as you chug the glass of beer in front of you

You sit in the corner table of the bar as you chug the glass of beer in front of you. Was it the 7th or the 9th glass? You didn't know. You didn't care. All you wanted then to do was to drink away all your problems.

'Why should it happen to me', you thought as you clenched your wrist. You placed the glass on the table with a thud and walked towards the podium where some musicians played music. The bar seemed livelier now. You stood on the podium and turned around. Took the mic in your hand and started to sing a song as the musicians played music. You were singing a popular song so everyone cheered you and some even joined you while you sang. This time this lively group were really nice too.

After the song was finished, everyone clapped for you and you bowed. You tried to get down the podium, but as you were drunk, you slipped. But in an instant strong hands stopped you from falling.

"Ah! Thanks", you said as you looked at the person. He was a tall man with raven black hair. He had a cigarette in his mouth and sharp black eyes.

You pulled away from him and made your way back to your spot. Other people started to sing and dance. Another glass came to you. You this time slowly sipped it. Then the same man with black hair came towards you.

"Is this place taken?", he asked.

"No. As if anyone would want to sit and drink with me", you answered as you gave him a weak smile. He sat in the chair and asked, "Why wouldn't anyone want to sit with you? You seem like a really fun person"

You laughed at his words and asked for the bartender for another glass. "Well, lets see why not", you said as you straightened your back. He sipped from his glass as he closely listened to you.

"I am a guy and I walk in a way everyone thinks is wrong for a man, to walk like that. I talk in this high pitch voice of mine, and everyone considers it as wrong, for a man. I try to look a bit colourful, and everyone says its not manly, for a guy. In simple words, everyone says 'I'm not normal'. Now, tell me who would want to sit with me", you said as the waiter placed another glass of beer in front of you.