Heather - Robust Love

Annyong haseyo!!! This is my fic for the 700 follower's event.​ I hope you like it~~

Paring : Killer X Fem!Reader

Warnings : Mention of alcohol but mostly fluff

Word Count : 463

A/N : I honestly didnt knew that Heather was a Flower until I got the word for the event.

Getting drunk right away after reaching a new island wasn't a new thing for the Kidd Pirates

Getting drunk right away after reaching a new island wasn't a new thing for the Kidd Pirates. One time you continuously drank, without a care in the world.

After some time, Killer noticed you crawling on the floor, trying to stand up. But still were holding the beer bottle in your hands. 'I can't believe how a person can be so irresponsible', he thought as he shook his head and went to pick you up. "Get up Y/N, please don't be second Kidd", he said as he placed his arm under yours trying to pick you up but he was stopped because you head butted his mask, making him to lose his grip on you.

"Don't.., you touch me", you hiccupped and Killer just stared at you in disbelief. He sighed as he rolled his eyes because of how drunk you were.

"I have a boyfriend", you ended and with the help of a chair you stood up. Killer's eyes widened at your statement. If he didn't have his mask, anyone could've noticed how pink his cheeks turned. You sipped from your bottle and tried to move forward. 'Drunk idiot. Doesn't even recognise me', he thought as he smiled under his mask.

Killer placed a hand on his mask and said, "God you are unbelievable", grinning at your actions. He stood up and walked beside you as you continued to stumble.

"Don't follow me you jerk! I'll make my boyfriend hunt you down", you spat back and he sighed, "I'll hunt myself down but at least stop drinking now", he said as he took your bottle away. You tried to throw a punch at him but slipped and as you were about to fall down, he caught you in an instant.

"Killer!", you exclaimed and tugged on his shirt, "That guy was following me and... and took my beer away!", you wined and passed out on his shoulder. He mentally noted to stop you from drinking this much. He gently picked you up like the princess you were to him and walked towards the ship. He was so proud of your loyalty even though your actions were like Kidd.

He smirked as he placed you down on your bed. He ran his fingers through your hair soothingly and looked at your peaceful sleeping face.

The next morning, you woke up and saw that there were flowers on the desk beside your bed. You excitedly woke up and then suddenly felt an ache in your head. 'Damn it', you thought but still took the flowers.

You walked out of the room trying to reach the kitchen, where Killer usually is at this time

"Killer! I love these Heather's Thankyou baby!!", you said and lifted up his mask to kiss his cheek making him smile.

I hope you like it! I loved writing for Killer. I saw so many videos of people being drunk and also after getting surgery, they said so many things and proved that they are loyal to their partners and this felt like the perfect time to write something of this kind.

Like/Vote, Share/Reblog, Comment your feelings.

Follow for more!!