Lucci X Jabra - Warm Rhythm

Warm Rhythm

This was requested by REDFRLegend. I really liked the concept. And I too love the concept of Angst to fluff. I hope you'll like this.

Pairing : Lucci X Jabra

Warnings : None. Its all fluff!

Word count : 877

Like/vote, comment, reblog/share are always appreciated.

NOT MY ART. I DON'T OWN THIS.

"Wait what?! I can't believe this!", exclaimed Jabra looking at the invitation to the ball from Lucci

"Wait what?! I can't believe this!", exclaimed Jabra looking at the invitation to the ball from Lucci. It was a date invite to the ball from Lucci.

All Jabra ever thought of, from the day he joined the CP9 team, was to Lucci recognise his feelings.

After Lucci shifted to CP0, Jabra thought his feelings would fade away. But... even after 2 years of being apart, his feelings still remained the same.

'I... as Luccis date... Its not a dream right', he thought. He always thought Kalifa was Luccis girlfriend because of how close they were with each other.

Even after Kaku said that wasn't case, he couldn't help but to be insecure.

'Why would Lucci be with a guy? Especially one like me? Or... is this a sick joke?'

He then noticed the letter which came with the invitation.

Dear Jabra,

I want you to be my partner in the ball. I know its been a very long time. But... there was never a day, that I didn't miss you. I want to tell you something really important too. I'd be waiting for you to come.

- Lucci

The letter was short but it was on to the point. Just like how Lucci is. Few words but would convey every single information.

Jabra blushed reading the letter. He then went towards his closet and hurriedly started to search for a suit.

Once he found his peach coloured suit, he tried it on. Looking into the mirror, he imagined how he and Lucci would interact. His neat suit was really elegant and beautiful.

On the day of the ball, he stood before the castle. His hands shivered as he was nervous. His insecurities started to surface agin. Then suddenly a voice brought him back.

"Is that you Jabra?"

Jabra turned to look at the person behind him. His eyes widened and his cheeks reddened. His heart started to beat fast.

There stood Lucci, in his black suit. His suit had a red rose in his pocket. It looked so pretty too. Lucci became even muscular during these 2 years and Jabra didn't fail to notice that. Even though Lucci wore a suit, his sharp features still shined brightly.

"Lucci", Jabra said looking at the latter. Lucci held out his hand to Jabra, which he accepted.

The intervined hands made things clear to Jabra once again. He was really at the ball. He wasnt dreaming. And mostly... he was with Lucci.

Luccis hands were warm and slightly bigger than Jabras. Little did Jabra knew, Lucci was just as nervous as him. His heart was beating faster than ever.

Always Lucci looked at Jabra. He never knew Jabra liked him back. He didnt want to ruin the friendship between them. So he kept quiet. But recently, when Kaku accidentally mentioned Jabra having a crush, he was on cloud 9.

Now... he felt like he was in paradise. Because Jabra was beside him. Holding his hand. Oh how beautiful he looked to Lucci, in his peach suit. That suited him very much.

"Thanks for coming", Lucci said but didn't look at the latter.
Jabra nodded and said, "Well, you called me. Ofcourse I'd come"

The love birds walked to the room of the ball and damn yes, they stole the attention of every person there.

"Jabra, can I have a dance with you", Lucci asked for which Jabra blushed again and managed to nod his head.

Damn Lucci almost had an attack because of how cute Jabra was. He pulled him closer towards him and slipped a hand on his waist.

Jabras eyes widened at the sudden moment. He couldn't be happier than now.

The music started to play and Jabra, Lucci started to sway in each others arms. They stole the attention of everyone in the castle once again. But... their focus remained on eachother.

Their heartbeats synced forming a warm rhythm.

"I love you. Always have been in love with you", confessed Lucci tugging a lose strand of hair behind Jabras ear.

Jabra bit his lip trying to stop the welled up tears from falling. Lucci didn't fail to notice it.

"Took you long enough to confess. I love you too, you idiot", replied Jabra and a tear slipped from his eye.

Lucci just leaned in and kissed the tear on his cheek. Making Jabra blush. They both kissed on the lips as the song came to an end.

Lucci leaned his Forehead onto the latters and said, "Ill never let you go. Please be my boyfriend"

"Yes Yes Yes!!", said Jabra and then he jumped onto Lucci as he embraced his boyfriend. Lucci held Jabra tightly. As if he'd disappear once let go.

Slowly people started to congratulate the two new couple. Jabra blushed as Lucci just smiled at the people.

Definitely they'll start a new beautiful story of their own now.

XOXOXOXO

I hope you liked it!

Like/vote, comment, reblog/share to support me.

Follow for more content.