Sanji - Ice cream

Annyong Haseyo!!! I kinda changed the prompt a bit, to fit the story.

Prompt by @nottbilly 

Pairing : Sanji X Fem! Reader

Warnings : Just fluff!

Word count : 2.3K

Modern Universe

A/N : Being a hoe for this man Sanji, I can't help but write when I find suitable prompts for him. Most of the prompts which I read, I automatically imagine with him. But this, is definitely his character.

There he came again, with a different girl

There he came again, with a different girl. It's been 5 months since you started to work in this Ice cream parlour in the evenings. Serving customers ice creams and cold drinks was your part time job and, every week at least 3 times you saw the same blond with different girl.

The first meeting of you two was also awkward. It was the start of the new semester in colleges when you started to work here. One day, when the blond was about to leave because his date cancelled on him, he came towards you and said, "Hey! You are really cute. Do you come here often?"

"Actually... I work here", you replied. His cheeks turned red due to embarrassment and he left the place. You thought he'd never return... But you were so wrong.

In the beginning you didn't care much but, as he was a regular, your interest perked up. You listened to how he tried to talk to the girls but... oh god... he was so bad in flirting. You were sure, the girls used to come with him to get free ice cream.

He greeted you every time he came and he seemed like a nice guy. You witnessed many confessions, rejections. Honestly, he was actually handsome, but his flirting, his actions, mostly scared away or creeped out his dates. You really felt bad, when he left the place dejected every single time.

After 5 months you saw him again, but for the first time, he was alone. He had no company. He came towards you and asked for his regular flavour.

"Will anyone join you?", his expression changed to an awkward one. 'Oh no... did I offend him?', you panicked then he sighed and said, "No, I don't have a date today. No one even wants to come for a free ice cream now"

He took the ice cream from your hands and sat on the chair. He scrolled his phone as he ate in silence. He was always lively, always smiling and trying to impress his date, while they always were bored or just plain ignored him by texting someone else. You looked outside and noticed that, no one was coming to the shop. So, you took off the hat and placed it on the counter. You headed over to the blond and asked, "If no one is coming, do you mind if I give you company? I mean, I don't feel like costumers will come now. So... What do you say?". It felt like it took some time for him to register what you said to him. He quickly stood up and shouted, "YES YES YES PLEASE! THANKYOU".

You chuckled and sat opposite to him as he gripped the table before him nervously. It was quiet for a few seconds. You thought he'd talk first but, you decided to break the silence 'cause he seemed nervous.