Sanji - The Finest Flavour

Hi.....hehehe..can you make a HeadCanon about sanji having his first kiss....Iwant to see his reaction - Hanna swan

Aww this is such a cute request. I hope you like this.

Pairing : Sanji X Reader

Warnings : None. Its all fluff.. maybe... kinda descriptive ig..

Word Count : 422

Hope you enjoy it.

Sanji placed his hand on your hips to pull you closer

Sanji placed his hand on your hips to pull you closer. Looking into your deep eyes.

With his free hand he brushed the hair strands off your face.

He looked at your lips then again your eyes. His lips quivered but he managed to ask you.

"Y/N, can I.... can I kiss you?", he was called a pervert but... he never once did anything offensive or indecent.

You noticed all his traits. Thats the reason why, you asked him to be in a relationship... with you.

You still vividly remember how the tears streamed down his face. He was so happy that he cried.

Now he was here waiting for your permission even though he was so close to you, was already your boyfriend and knew you'd say yes.

You smiled as your cheeks turned red.

You wrapped your hands around his neck and said, "Yes Sanji. You don't have to as-",

You didn't even complete your sentence as he locked your lips with his.

He pulled you even more close by placing his hand on the back of your neck.

You laced your fingers in his hair and tugged on it, making him moan.

The finest flavour that he never got to taste. A kiss. Was now he was able to. Because of you. The feeling he felt in his heart was warmth, affection and love.

He could taste the strawberry chapstick, could smell the lavender perfume.

He placed his hand on your chin gently tilting to deepen the kiss.

The kiss was soft, gentle and tender yet so much filled with affection.

You both reluctantly pulled back because of the lack of air.

You both chuckled as you pressed your foreheads together.

Wiping the blood from his nose you asked him. "I am your first right"

"Give me a chance and you'll be my last. I love you so much Y/N", he pecked your nose.

"You are so cheesy. But I like it though. I love you too Sanji. You will be my last too", you said as you smiled at him.

XOXOXOXO

I hope you liked it! Thankyou for reading.

If you like it please Vote/Like, Reblog/Share and comment!

To support me. Please follow!