Sanji - Always working so... wanna hug

Thank you for that one....I love it...can you make another one....about sanji's s/o want to give him a cuddle - Hanna swan

Thankyou for requesting again. Why am I so weak if someone asks the all blue prince.

I hope you like it.

Pairing : Sanji X Reader

Warnings : not proof read, Just Fluff, but the simping of author is clearly seen.

Word count : 840

Like/Vote, Comment and Reblog/Share are always appreciated.

You looked at your boyfriend as he was preparing food. He always works hard. Always. He never really got the credit he deserved.

People may think, being the Prince's girlfriend, will make you receive all his attention. That was true, Sanji cared for you and absolutely dotted on you but... he was still very busy.

Maybe you could get a kiss or two during the day, but he was not so carefree. You always craved for his hugs. Sometimes he'd hug and squeeze you, for a couple of seconds but... this day, he couldn't even give you a hug, because apparently Luffy thought this day would be perfect for a dinner party.

Usually, you helped him whenever you could by just simply doing the dishes, helping to pick out the food at islands. Carrying the bags. He never wanted you to do that work. But you insisted and he obliged.

Sneaky jerk, sometimes when you tried to help him, he was always a few steps ahead and made sure you don't have to stress and do anything.

Yeah, you got pissed at him for those things. But you can't be angry on him for more than 5 minutes.

He was so precious that you'd even melt at the sight of his pout, his smile, his smirk. His whole being.

Here he was, making food for the bottomless stomach of a captain of yours.

You sighed as you looked at him. 'Work after work... he never rests', you thought about his daily routine.

He wakes up early in the morning and sleeps late in the night.

After getting ready, he makes the breakfast, then goes through his cookbook and makes lunch.

Then hands the juice to the crew in the evening.

Works out for a while, takes a bath again and prepares the dinner.

After doing the dishes, he finally sits down and drinks a cup of coffee. This was his evey day routine.

Today, you waited for everyone to leave and helped him with the dishes.

You made a point to always give him shoulder massages after he had his coffee. So here you were... giving him a massage now. He appreciated it so much after the long day of work.

He closed his eyes and leaned back into your touch as you massaged his shoulders. He grunted a few times when you pressed on his joints. He loved it and you knew that.

"Y/N, what did I do to deserve you", he smiled as he opened his eyes and stared at you. Your heart skipped a beat at his words. It wasn't the usual flirting. It was genuine.

"I should be the one saying that", You huffed as you pressed your thumbs at the back of his neck.

He exhaled as he shook his head. "I am so lucky. I don't deserve you. I can't even give you time"

"Shut up. Don't say things like that. You give me enough attention. Whenever I just walk, you sense it and greet me. I always am pampered by you. Hell, you don't even let me help you or do any work"

His insecurities are something that needed to be taken into consideration. He always felt you'd be happy with someone else. He can't stop his negative thoughts.

You looked at him as you slid your hands into his soft silky hair. You kissed him gently on his lips and pulled back.

He blushed at your sudden kiss. "I love you. Don't let negative thoughts invade your mind".

He smirked and said, "Yeah, you love me. I know I am special to you always"

"Baka.... so... Sanji I was thinking", you said as you played with his hair. Curious blue eyes looked at you making you gulp.

You continued, "so... as we couldn't be like usual today as you were always working so... wanna hug?"

His blush increased with yours as he smiled and got up. He opened his arms, you quickly took the invitation and threw your arms around his shoulder. Nuzzling his chest, you sighed. He smelled like cinnamon, nicotine and ocean.

"Mmm, I missed this", you said tracing his spine, making him chuckle.

He patted your head as his other hand roamed on your back.

He inhaled your scent when he placed a kiss on your head. Leaning into your soft hair, he sighed with relief.

You both stayed like that for a few minutes enjoying the silence. Until he decided to break it. "Thankyou Y/N", he smiled making you smile.

"Thankyou too Sanji", you hugged him tighter.

XOXOXOXO

I hope you enjoyed it. I actually loved writing it.

Please like/Vote, Comment and Reblog/Share to support me.

To never miss a post, hit that follow button!