Kidd - Pregnant Reader

Annyong!!! This was requested by Money_is_bae
I hope you like it.

Like, comment, share are appreciated.

When you first told him you were pregnant, Kidd was shocked

When you first told him you were pregnant, Kidd was shocked. He was surprised. The first questions popped into his head were ‘when and how’.
He may not say anything and just stare at you with wide open eyes and mouth.

He wouldn’t even know what to say.
You ofcourse expected this reaction so you just sat on the couch infront of him, made yourself comfy and started reading a book, leaving him to stay in silence and shock.

After a long time of awkward silence, he sighed and asked, “So… Do you wanna… keep it?”.
You knew Kidd always respected your own decisions even if he was always grumpy and moody about them. But now he was waiting for a serious answer.

You took a deep breath and said yes. Kidd just replied with a simple okay. And that was it.
He maybe aa fierce, arrogant, proud person but this time he called Killer and the ship doctors and listened to them all about Pregnancy and what should be done. For the first time he wasn’t impatient. He actually…. behaved like an adult but not the childish person he usually is.

He tries to get you everything you ask and tells Killer to make everything you ask.

The complete crew is now researching and getting awareness about Pregnancy and are trying to be very polite and Positive to you. They were already polite towards you, now its increased to 10X even when you throw tempet tantrums at them because of mood swings. They would see you as the Kidd version 2.

Kidd would place his hands on your belly and ask when would the baby kick from day one. You’d laugh and explain to him its not gonna happen so soon.

Kidd always gets annoyed and leaves the room because of your cravings and mood swings. He gets easily annoyed and irritated. But after a while he comes back again and gives you what ever you want. Most of your requeats being cuddles and kisses, the same time when he should be doing the paper work.

He’d also be Horny AF. He would legit give you that smirk and say, “Y/N, you can’t get more pregnant if we Fuck now, so wanna do it”, without any shame infront of his crew.

He legit doesn’t care whether the crew is listening or not. He’d just say it loudly making you sigh. Yeah… this wasn’t your first time getting embarrassed infront of the crew. The sad part is you are used to it.

Kidd wouldn’t seem like he cares but, he does. The way he blushes and almost cries when the baby kicks him for the first time, is priceless. He would be so happy that you took the decision to keep the baby.

He would always be thinking about how it would work with a baby on the ship. How his lifestyle would change and about all parenting stuff. He’d think how good of a father he would be, and feel insecure about it.

When its the time to give birth, he’d be the one, holding the paper bag and taking deep breaths as you rub his hands and assure him, it would all go well. Is he the one giving birth here?

The first time he holds his baby in his hands, he notices how small and fragile the baby is.

He commands every single person to get out (which they do asap) then he’d hold your hand and cry looking at the small baby. The baby would have his signature Red hair and your skin tone. He’d be very very gentle and careful when he is holding the baby.

Kidd would instantly tell that, the baby is beautiful and vow to you that he’d protect you and the baby for the rest.

The real issue arises when its his turn to get up early and make sure the baby stops crying. He’d find it annoying to wake up after making the baby stop crying but sees the baby smiling at him, he’d totally melt and smile so happily.

He would forcefully wake you up and make sure you look at the baby smile. You both would be fangirl and fanboy of the baby.

(Help this is way too adorable. I cant live.)

He’d Kiss you and be more proud of you. He’d show you off more and would be giving you presents all the time.

He’d always talk about the baby to all his crew, all the time.

You’d be very happy to see Kidd with the baby and all your worries would vanish, at those smiles of your baby and your love.

XOXOXOXO

Like, comment, share to support me.

Follow for more!