Blind Date! Eustass Kidd X Fem!Reader

MODERN UNIVERSE

1000 Chapter Special

Eustass Kidd

“Dang that jerk Killer”, Kidd grunted as he stood near the fountain of the area’s park

He took out his mobile from his black torn jeans and looked at the time. ‘More 15 minutes’, he thought.

His lavender coloured T-shirt enhanced his biceps even more. Placing his mobile in his pocket he thought about how he ended here in the first place.

“Kidd”, called Killer and the red head turned around to look at his blond mate.

“What?”, he asked without even hiding his annoyance.

“Kidd, I need you to stay calm and... listen to me”, the blond said in an attempt to make the red head listen without shouting in between.

He continued, “Actually I asked one of my friend to meet you.”

“WHAT THE HELL KILLER!”, Kidd shouted making the blond sigh.

“Listen to me… my friend is a very good person and is also attractive. I just want you to meet them and go on one date.”, Killer calmly explained to his grumpy friend.

Kidd gave it a thought. He was single for a while and was actually thinking of going out. But he didn’t want his friend to interfere.

So he questioned, “What if I don’t like the date?” for which his mate responded, “If you don’t like this then I won’t introduce you to any other person. Deal?”

Kidd smirked as he thought how Killer would stop meddling in his dating life from now on. He said, “Deal then.”

After this explains how he got to this park in the first place. ‘Il make sure Killer get a good hearing after this date’, he smirked thinking how to spoil the date.

Then he heard a voice from behind him, “Excuse me?”, making him turn towards the voice.

There he saw a person with beautiful (hair colour) (hair length) hair with bright (eye colour) eyes.

“Are you…  Eustass Kidd?”, they asked with their amazing voice making Kidd gulp.

“Ye..Yes”, he managed to say. You smiled sweetly and said, “Hi! I’m Y/N, a friend of Killer”.

Kidd’s heart skipped a beat due to your smile and he forgot to introduce himself.

Silence fell for a couple of seconds. Before it became more awkward, you decided to break the silence.

“It’s a beautiful park.. so shall we take a walk?”, you asked for which he only nodded in response and both started to walk in the park.

You looked around the park and smiled at the beautiful flowers in the flowerbed.

Kidd’s heart beat increased. ‘Kidd, your heart is beating like this because its your first date in a while. Nothing complicated. Now make sure this date flops’, he continued to think. But then again he heard your voice calling him again, bringing him back to the date.

“Kidd, actually this is my first time, coming to a blind date”, you say trying to make a conversation with the tall dude as he was being too quiet.

“Ah… actually it’s the same for me. it’s my first time on a blind date”, Kidd replied.
“Is that so! Then, it makes that we have that in common”, you say as you give him a small smile making the red heads heart beat faster.

You keep making small talks and you notice that you have so many things in common.

Your taste in music which most of your friends think is weird, your hobbies, the film genre, favourite series and dramas. They are all known to him in some way and some are his favourites too.

You both start to enjoy the date very much. You both talk about the stuff that interests both of you and forget about time and Kidd forgets about his plan about ruining the date.

You both laugh at some jokes and suddenly Kidd trips on a small rock and loses balance. In time you make sure you catch him. He grips your waist to make sure he doesn’t fall. Your hands were on his chest and you could feel the hard muscles which made your cheeks turn pink.

His handsome features stood out more. He was now very close to you and his cheeks were getting red. He could smell the cologne, could see the blush on your face.

He slowly positioned himself and let go of you. You did the same but what was next. You were quiet and he for the first time initiated a conversation.

“So… Y/N, wanna go and eat something?”, he asked. You then nodded and walked beside him.

This silence was… good because it was giving you time to calm your racing heart. Kidd looked at your hand and he wanted to hold it.

He slowly reached to hold your hand but failed which made him to grit his teeth. You noticed that he was trying to hold your hand.

That made you chuckle and you slowly offer your hand to him. His eyes widen in surprise at your gesture.

He took your hand as he blushed and you both continued to walk to a restaurant. ‘Maybe this date wasn’t a very bad idea’, thought Kidd as he looked at you and smiled with you.

Vote, comment and share!