Doflamingo X Male Reader - I feel good now

Annyong Haseyo!! This is my first time Doflamingo. Please forgive me if its a bit OOC. I'll improve writing.

This was requested by :         

He also writes. Check out his stories! He is open for requests now.

Pairing : Doflamingo X GN! Reader

Warnings : Angst then Fluff and happy ending. (WHY CANT I WRITE FLUFF? PLEASE HELP ME)

A/N : I was listening to Shinee dont call me   while I wrote this. Listen to it for more feels! I assure you, you wont regret listening to it.

 Listen to it for more feels! I assure you, you wont regret listening to it

Doflamingo always was curious. Curious of you, the nine tails devilfruit user, you always looked like sunshine to him. Your devil fruit was the reason why he thought you'd be an asset to the family. Your devil fruit with your skilled haki, you were the ultimate warrior.

"Baby 5! Come here!", you call the black haired girl who was wielding the never used weapon.

"Whats up Y/N", she said as she came towards you.

"I wanted you to try the new cake we were thinking to make today", you said as you scratch the back of your neck.

"Oh yesss!!! Please!! let's make it!!", she exclaimed as you both went towards the kitchen.

Doffy was watching from afar.. he knew you were hiding something. He knew you had so many secrets. You were like a puzzle he wanted to solve. He wanted to know everything about you.

As you started to bake with baby 5, you remembered the reason why you were making one today. A few days back, you were in your house. A bird came flying to you with a letter.

You took it and saw that it was from your friend Rosinante. You happily opened the letter only for it to be stained in blood. You opened the letter as your hands shivered. As you read it, your tears slid down your face. Rosi was dead. He wanted you to take care of Law and also his brother Doflamingo. So you obliged.

You sailed as you searched for the boy named Trafalgar Law. You found him and assigned your subordinate to secretly take care of him. You then searched and found the doffy family. You made your way into the family soon, because of your Ninetails fruit and skilled haki. Now you are here... making cake... on the memory of your late friend's birthday.

You sighed and baby 5 noticed that.

"Y/N what happened you look sad", she asked. You smiled and said, "Its... Nothing dear. Just thoughts. Well, look at your batter. Its perfect", you said as she smiled and blushed. You both made the cakes and brought it out for dinner so that everyone could eat it.

"You... You made it?!", asked doffy and you nodded. His heart was beating faster now because you made it. He took a piece of it and ate it. It was delicious.

"Sugoi!! Y/N its amazing!"

"Well done Y/N!"

"Its awesome!! He is always this good!", Pika said

Everyone complimented you and you looked at doffy to see his reaction.

"Its... Its good", doffy said as his cheeks turned red. You smiled and thanked him for that. Now it was time for baby 5 to show her cake to everyone. People ate it and appreciated baby 5 as she hugged you as thanks.

It was very late and you were still gazing at the stars. Doffy came out f his room and saw your form in the moon light. You looked beautiful to him. He was mesmerised by you. He always was. Your way of speaking. Your fierce nature towards enemies. But yet the kindness still lingered in you.

"Happy birthday Rosinante", he heard you say that. As you turned around you saw Doffy behind you. He was shocked at your words.

"You... You know him?", he asked you.

You smiled at him and said, "Doffy, he told me to take care of you. It was his last wish".

His eyes watered at what you said. He couldn't stop his tears. You went towards him and wiped his tears. He was never forgiving himself for killing Rosinante, and now his final wish made him to break down.

You hugged doffy and rubbed his back soothingly. He buried his head in the crook of your neck and sobbed silently. It was the first time Doffy cried after Rosinante's death. It was because of you. He slept without having nightmares that night. He woke up and saw that you were beside him snuggled up close. He was totally smitten by you. The way you reached for him while you were still sleeping.

He swore to trust you. He promised to protect you but now... He pinched your cheek to irritate you. You open your eyes only to find Doffy smirking at you. You hit him with a pillow as you turned around to sleep. He kissed the top of your head and got up. You blushed because of his sudden actions. He smiled as he left the room.

"What happened Doffy you seem in a good mood", said Pika as Doffy smiled at him and said, "I... I feel good now", with that they went back to their work.

XOXOXOXO

I hope you liked it! Please forgive me for any mistakes.

Did you like the story or the song. Tell me how you feel by giving me a Like, Comment and Reblog. Thanks for Reading