Kidd X Reader : A Ginger Bread Date!

Nice! Prompt : Person A and Person B are decorating Gingerbread Houses, Person A’s house looks perfect—Person’s B is a total disaster.

Thankyou so much quirkyseastone for letting me participate in your #seastones naughty and nice event. I hope for the event becomes a huge success.

Word count : 1.6K

Pairing : Eustass Kidd X Fem! Reader

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Y/N POV

“Kidd! Kidd!”, I was calling Kidd while I was searching him on the ship. It’s been days since I last talked to him and I really miss him. so I want to use the holiday as a way to talk to him.

“Hey Y/N!”, called Heat as he came towards me, “Captain should be in the office right now.”

“Oh! Thanks Heat.”, I thanked and started to head towards the office.

I knocked the door and said, “Hey Kidd! I want to talk to you. Can I come in?”, I asked for his permission because I don’t want to invade his privacy.

“Come in!”, said Kidd from the other side of the room.
I slowly opened the door and saw the captain on his desk with lots of papers on his desk.

“What did you want to talk about? Be quick”, he said not even giving me a glance.

This was the Grumpy number 37 Kidd. Yes.. I, killer and Heat made a list of all the types of angers Kidd had and we are not guilty about it. 🙃

He looked like he had lot of work pending, but I really want him to spend time with me.

So I took deep breath and asked him, “Kidd, as we are so close to the holiday, I want to make a ginger bread house…together.. With.. You”, I mumbled the last words barely audible which made Kidd even grumpier and he looked (glared) at me with his papers still in his hands.

“HA? WHAT DID YOU SAY? If you want to make a FREAKING bread house then FREAKING MAKE IT! Why do you need my permission for that? Don’t waste my time any more go now!”, he freaking shouted at me.

“But I want to make it with you. If I wanted to do it by myself why would I come and disturb you?”, I sternly said to him.

“Look woman! I have work and if I don’t do this who would do it?”, he rejected.

I may not be as grumpy as Kidd but... This moment I really lost my patience.

“Do you even remember that I’m your girlfriend? Do you even know how many days it’s been since I last talked to you? I wanted to make use of the time when you are at least not in some meeting or battle. So all I wanted was for us to spend some time together. But clearly you are fed up. So I’m not gonna ask you this ever again”, I made my feelings clear and stormed out of the room leaving the confused wide eyed Kidd in his place.

3rd person POV

Kidd watched as Y/N left the place angrily. He let out an exasperated sigh and started to complain with frustration, “What did I even do wrong? I was trying to complete this work to spend time with her and she shouted and left. No one ever dares to even talk to me and she… look at her!”.

Killer who was in the same room the whole time, Y/N didn’t even notice his presence clearly heard everything and knew both sides of the story needed to do something so that the ~angry~ love birds could solve their problem.

“You didn’t tell her that you wanted to finish work so you could spend time with her, if you don’t tell her what you are doing or how you feel, she is going to think you don’t even care about her.”, Killer said softly to the grumpy red head.