Benn Beckman - Took you long enough

Annyong haseyo! This was requested by : 12554cards

Pairing : Benn beckman X Reader

Warning : nothing but fluff

Word count : 1K

Like/vote, comment, Share/Reblog are always appreciated!

I hope you like it!

"Yeah. I heard that you are fine but let me patch this up", you said applying medicine to your friends elbow. He always looked for trouble and you knew it.

You both were just 12 but, so you were friends practically all your life. Whenever he got hurt, you'd apply medicine to it and patch it up. Slowly your skills in patching him up got good and you had no problem in doing that.

"Tsk... it hurts. Thats why I didn't ask you"

"It hurts. Thats why you need to treat it soon", you said and dabbed the cotton a bit harder.

"Ouch! Idiot. Careful"

You took the clean white bandaid and placed it on his wound. He frowned when he noticed that he wasn't able to freely move his hand.

"Why did you fight with those 16 year old students? Why do you like to get into trouble?"

"BUT THEY WERE THE ONES WHO PICKED ON ME FIRST", he complained as you just sighed.

"Okay okay. So tell me", you asked with smiling as moved closer to him and continued, "Did you beat them up?"

"Ofcourse! What do you expect!", he smiled widely with a small hint of pink dusted on his cheeks indicating success.

"Oh yes! Thats how you need to be", you patted his head as you ruffled his hair.

"I know!! I made sure to teach them a lesson"

"But... be careful. I don't want you to get into the situations where you can't stop the fight", you said as you retreated your hand back.

"Then... I'll just become more stronger. If I do, then you don't have to worry about me losing in a fight", he smiled as he looked into your eyes.

You snickered and said, "Then Ill also become stronger"

"Even if you dont, I'll be there to protect you", he said getting up and turning to you. He continued, "I've decided... Ill become a pirate. Then we will have freedom. No one will tell us what to do"

"But beck"
"No! You are also coming with me. You remember the promise you made right. You told me that youd patch up my wounds whenever I get hurt"

"Yeah ofcourse I do. I won't break it. Ill also become a pirate. Ill be beside you to make sure you dont get hurt", you said and stood up facing him.

"Then... then we better get stronger. Ill also train you", he said taking a step back, with a light blush on his cheek. Because of you.

"Oh thanks a lot Benn!"

XOXOXOXO

"Yes. I know you are strong. But I can take care of it by myself", you said before attacking the marines who were on the ship attacking. Beckmann striked out other marines and weapons while still keeping an eye on you.

After fleeing off from the place you walked towards your bestfriend who was having a grumpy look on his face.

"I know you mean no harm but", you sat beside him and placed a hand on his shoulder then continued, "I am strong. Do you remember who trained me?"

A faint smile formed on his lips and he looked at you as he said, "I know. Its me"

"So... believe in me. I can take care of myself. I was taught by the strongest person I ever knew", you said and ruffled his hair an old habbit which never faded away.

Even after so many years together, your feelings got stronger and they developed into love too. You both knew your bond was special.

He knew you loved him and you knew he did too. Just... you didn't exchange the words. But you exchanged the feelings.

"EVERYONE!!! LETS PARTY ON THE NEXT ISLAND IN THE NAME OF OUR VICTORY", announced Shanks which was returned with cheers of everyone.

That evening, Docking on the next island you all went to the bar and started to have a party.

"So... when will you two officially be together?", asked Shanks as he drank beer.

"I... I don't know. Maybe it'll take time. But, I'll give him all the time he needs to think", you said and sipped on your drink.

"Woah! Aren't you mature. Giving that guy time. But silly... we both know that he is a jerk who never makes the first move. I say, give him time after you tell him".

Shanks wasn't wrong actually... so you then got up from where you were and made your way towards Beckmann.

You knew if you were not drunk, you won't be having the confidence to tell your feelings in words. So you drank the beer and walked towards him. Oh damn... then you saw a girl flirting with him. Yes you didn't like that.

"Hey!", you called out to him making sure you got the other girls attention.

"So here you were sweetie, I was searching for you~", you cooed and placed a kiss on his forehead.

Seeing that, the lady retreated immediately. You smirked. But poor Beckmann was blushing so hard that if a tomato was placed beside him, we couldn't find the difference between them.

You then turned to him and said, "So, take all the time you need. But listen to this", you took a deep breath and said, "I love you Benn"

With that you started to walk away towards Shanks. But then, suddenly you felt someone pull you back. Then your lips were met with Beckmann's. He pulled you close and tilted his head to kiss you.

All the people in the bar started to cheer and clap. Then he let you go. You were now sober. He took your hand in his and walked out of the bar.

He walked till no one was around and turned towards you. You were still in daze because of that damn kiss.

"Y/N, listen", he shook your shoulders and continued, "I love you too"

"Took you long enough. Baka Benn", you said as you hugged him. He returned the hug and Kissed your head. There is going to be even more in your relationship.

XOXOXOXO

I hope you liked it! Please like/Vote, share/Reblog and comment to support me.

Follow for more!