Sanji - The Wedding Day

Prompt : "Say something. Are you hurt?"

Word count : 2K

Warnings : nothing but Fluff

A/N : I was listening to EXO Kai Amnesia while I wrote this. You can check it out if you want. It got me the feels when I was writing this. (You won't regret it)

Please do refrain from commenting the spoilers please

It was the most awaited day. You wore your lavender dress and stood in front of the mirror as you looked at yourself one last time before leaving your apartment. You went to the destination which was the beautiful castle and went inside. You walked to the room allocated for the bridesmaids. Yes you were one of the bridesmaid for one of your dear friend. You greeted the other bridesmaid, Kaya and went to the room of the bride. There stood your beautiful friend. In a non-traditional peach coloured mermaid dress. You went towards her and stood beside her.

"You look beautiful Nami", you said. She smiled and thanked you. You knew she was nervous. You took her hand in yours and assured her everything is going to be alright. Even though never met her partner (But heard of of course) nor even Nami's friends, you knew Nami, and she would make the perfect choice. After some encouragement, you left the room.

You were searching for restroom. The castle was so huge and had hallways and so many closed rooms, which was so confusing, like a maze. You searched for a while and went to other side of the castle, where the partner of bride was supposed to be. You went towards that place and saw a person with a straw hat dressed in black tuxedo. Beside him was a person with long nose in the same outfit, stuffing themselves with food. 'They are eating this early', you thought. You passed them and went ahead.

While you turned in a corner, you bumped into a tall man dressed in the same black tux, the previous two were wearing. He had wavy black hair, had freckles on his face and was really gorgeous. You apologised, as well as he did and you went ahead. 'So handsome and polite', you thought.

'Where the hell was this bloody washroom?' you cursed inside your head and somehow at the end of one hallway, you found the washroom. 'Thank god!', you thought as you went towards it. You saw a man in a fine black suit, blond hair with a cigarette in his hand. He was pacing fast and seemed nervous. You walked passed him into the restroom.

After a couple of minutes, you came out of the washroom and saw that this man was still in the same place. Except for the fact that he wasn't pacing now but, he sat down and placed his right hand on his hair and was mumbling something. 'What is this man's deal? So weird', you thought to yourself and were about to pass him but you heard sobs. You gulped and slowly looked at him. He was sobbing with his big eyes watery. 'Why was he crying all of a sudden', you thought. You really wanted to leave but you felt a bit guilty. You sighed and crouched down before him. But you maintained a safe distance from him because you felt like it.