Franky - Cuddles PS Happy birthday Franky!

Annyong haseyo! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. SUPER CYBORG FRANKY!!! (9th March)

(Franky's Birthday is the same day as Min Yoongi's birthday!!! Happy Birthday my boy SUGA of BTS)

This was requested by redtiger2009

word count : 500

Its a fluff request so, I searched on google and found a prompt. So i decided to use it.

Prompt : "stop hogging all the blankets!"

Listen to Shadow by BTS! And also Happy birthday Yoongi!

"Tsk... not again", you thought as you opened your eyes and found the blanket on you, disappeared. Well, not completely. It was because of your boyfriend Franky. This big cyborg doesn't need blanket, but still he manages to hog the blanket, which covered you.

You tugged on the blanket and said, "Stop hogging all the blankets".

He let you have it and you covered it. But then you felt strong and heavy arms on you. Franky was practically squishing you in his sleep. This was a routine for you. You sighed and pushed him a bit so you could at least breathe some air. You moved towards him and hugged him as you slept. You didn't have to worry about you squishing him, so you even placed a leg on him and slept.

You woke up to the sun light which entered the room from the window.

"Morning", you looked up and there Franky was with his big smile decorating his face. You returned the smile and kissed him. "Let's go eat", he said as he just easily carried you in his arms. You squealed at his sudden behaviour but, he knew you loved it, whenever he carried you.

The breakfast was lively as ever with the crew. After breakfast, you went to his working space and started to help him, from where he left yesterday. Any new invention, you helped him too. He and Ussop could handle most of them but, you wanted to help and they always welcomed you. But of course, no heavy weights were given to you. You did whatever Franky told you. You wiped the sweat on your cheeks with the back of your hand and continued to work.

"Its done!", you exclaimed making Franky and Ussop look at what you made. You turned to them and then they both started to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?", you questioned them with confusion clearly visible on your face.

"Y/N.. your face... The grease is smeared all over it", said Ussop as he laughed. You got embarrassed and looked at the mirror. Sure the grease was all over your face. You mentally face palmed. Franky came towards you and wiped the grease with a kerchief. He had a gentle smile on his face when he said, "You still looked cute"

Your cheeks turned red and Ussop started to tease you two. 'Damn that sniper', you thought as you pouted. You were happy to have Franky as your partner. He was kind, caring and always appreciated you. 

On his birthday you surprised him with a cake which you made with Sanji's help of course. He literally cried when you all together wished him. With you and the crew, his birthday was special. It was always amazing with the Franky family. This just was more special because, you were here. Your presence was important for him. You made a complete difference.

XOXOXOXO

I hope you liked it. Happy Birthday Franky! We love you so much!

support me by giving a Like/Vote, Comment and share/Reblog!

Follow me for more!