Yan*are! Robin - Toxic Love

Warning: Yan*ere, blackmail
If you arent comfortable, please go away now.

Request by Kangmoomoo2014

Word count : 700

Charecter : Robin

This was my first time someone requested Yandere and its also my first time writing something like this.

I don't encourage this. And I'll mostly won't write for Yandere again. I suck at it :)

 I suck at it :)

"Wakey wakey~~"

You heard a voice really smooth, calling out to you. You woke up and then saw a raven haired woman, standing near the corner of your bed.

You jolted up sitting on the bed. 'Who the hell was this woman and why was she in your house now?'

"Who are you? And how did you get in?", you asked as you gulped.

She giggled and tugged her hair back.

"Relax honey. You don't have to worry. I know you but you dont know me. But... soon you'll"

"Please get out from my house. This is clearly trespassing", you said as you tried to reach the phone on your table. But then you saw that it had a black screen and it wasn't turning on.

"Haha, you can't turn it on. Oh poor baby", she said as she sat on the chair.

"What did you do to my phone. Please go", you said and tried to get up but then you felt that your left leg was tied up with chains, not letting you stand. The air felt cold. It was already scary enough to have an intruder. But this was getting more chilling.

"I just want you to listen to me dear. Thats why I had no option but to tie you up", she said as she looked at you.

"Who are you?", you asked trying so hard not to sound scared.

She smiled and said, "I'm a just a secret admirer of yours. I always watch you from afar. I tried to talk to you but you always hung out with those stupid friends of yours, who do nothing but to eat"

"What the hell? You are a stalker", You started to shiver. This crazy stalker was in your house and was talking about your friends as if she really knew them.

"I don't call myself that. I say its admiring from afar", she said and again got up.

"I... am not liking this. Please let me go", you said as you tugged on the chain.

"So dear, let me tell you this", she now had a even serious look on her face. "I know that you like that cop girl", you gulped at that.

No one... absolutely no one knew that you like her. How did this crazy woman knew about your crush on Tashigi?

"I know that she likes to use swords. Isn't that a great hobby!", her face turned sinister now and had a wicked smile on her face.

"Wouldn't it be even more amazing if... I break her hands and make sure she never uses those swords or any gun, ever again?", she said and leaned towards you. With her index finger, she lifted your chin up. Tears started well up. You knew how much Tashigi loved her swords and wanted to be a good cop. If that happens, it would not only affect her career but also her emotions.

"Well, if you don't want her to cry all her life, Ill give you a deal. Why not... be mine. Just say that you are mine and... Ill not do anything to her", she said and retreated her hand back.

"Ill give you two weeks to decide. I actually am giving you a great deal. So what do you say? My love. I'll come back and we shall be together... forever", she said and started to walk towards the door. Tears rolled down your cheek.

She then turned back and said,"I dont want to make you cry my love. But... Don't even think of escaping because.... ill find you anyway. Oh by the way, I'm Robin". With that she threw a key on your bed and closed the door behind her.

"What the hell... why did this happen to me?", you sobbed as you took the key and unlocked the chain.

"I'll find you anyway", Robin's words echoed in your ears as you cried even harder.

XOXOXOXO

Damn I am not fit for writing Yandere stuff. I'll not write another yandere again hopefully.

I hope you liked it. Yeah... i guess it sucked. But.. i tried. Thanks for reading.

Like/Vote, comment, share/reblog to support me.

Follow for more.