LawSan - Smoke and Midnight Snack

This is my Piece for the Day 2 of LawSan week 2021

Prompt word : Smoke / midnight Snack

( I thought we could use one Prompt from this but, I kinds included two of them to make sure I don't make any mistakes if we had to add both the prompts)

Pairing : Law X Sanji

Word count : 490

Warnings : Angst but happy ending

A/N : I was listening to Wonho Open Mind while I wrote this. Listen to it for more feels! I assure you, you wont regret listening to it. 

                                                                                                                                                                                   Sanji wakes up in the middle of the night because of a nightmare

                                                                                                                                                                                   Sanji wakes up in the middle of the night because of a nightmare. He wiped the sweat on his forehead and slowly walked out of the Men’s room of the Sunny. He leaned on the railing of the ship and placed his hand in his pocket. He took out his cigarette and lit it. His past still haunted him and made him sleepless some nights. He continued to think of his brothers and his biological family while the cigarette emitted smoke. He remembered his kind mother. His eyes started tearing up but he maintained his composure.

Little did he know, all this time, a handsome doctor was observing him. The doctor, as usual couldn’t sleep so, decided to get himself a midnight snack, which was the onigiri, the cook made for that evening. As he noticed something was wrong with the cook, he couldn’t help but to go towards him and ask. As the blond was deep in thoughts, he didn’t pay attention to the footsteps of the doctor.

“Black leg –ya”, Law called Sanji and due to reflex Sanji looked at him. Then quickly looked away and wiped his tears. But he was too late, the doctor clearly saw his puffy red eyes with tears in the corner of them. The cook was about to leave but Law grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. Sanji was now in the strong arms of the doctor. He was hugging him. Before he could protest and get out of the embrace, the raven haired man whispered, “It’s ok to cry. No one is going to hurt. Don’t worry, everything is alright”, he soothingly rubbed the back of the cook. It was all Sanji wanted to hear to make him cry. He gripped the shirt of the doctor and silently sobbed.

After a while as the doctor and the cook pulled back from the embrace. Sanji turned back, not to look at Law and said, “Thanks but, don’t tell a single word about this to anyone”, with that the blond rushed into the boys room. Law chuckled at his reaction. He placed his elbows on the railing of Sunny, and looked at the moon in the sky. He felt his heart thump at the memory of Sanji in his embrace. He placed one of his hand on his mouth. ‘Damn I got a crush on him’, he thought as the stars twinkled in the sky.

The Blond who rushed into the room, leaned on the wooden door. He placed his right hand on his heart which was beating so fast now. He didn’t knew what was happening to him. He looked up and saw his reflection in the mirror opposite to the door. He could see his flushed red cheeks and his puffy eyes. Poor boy, didn’t even realise his crush on the doctor. He quickly got under his sheets and covered them over his head. He gulped as he placed his hands on his cheeks and closed his eyes. ‘What is this feeling’, he thought before he slowly fell asleep.

XOXOXOXO
I hope you liked it! Please forgive me for any mistakes.

Did you like the story or the song. Tell me how you feel by giving me a Like, Comment and Reblog. Thanks for Reading!