Blind Date! Law X Fem!Reader

1000 chapter Special

Modern Universe

Trafalgar D Water Law

8:15 pm.

It was a beautiful restaurant and you sat in your chair as you waited for your Blind date. You tried your best to look good. You wore your best outfit and even bought an expensive cologne for this occasion.

You were getting more nervous with every minute. Your friend Nami herself set you up on this Blind date. ‘I still don’t know why she is so excited to meddle in your peaceful life?’, you grunted.

8:25 pm

It was almost time of your meeting time with your date. Then you see a tall man with raven hair entering the restaurant. He almost immediately got the attention of all the ladies in the place.

You look down and think how you looked and how your date was going to be. The man with black raven hair comes and sits in the table next to yours.

You couldn’t help but take a look at him. He was handsome and stylish. You then stopped looking at him and continued to wait for your date.

8:45 pm

It was past 15 minutes since your meeting time. ‘Woah… late on the very first date… guess my luck sucks or is it something worse like he saw me and left?’, you thought.

Then you took your phone and messaged Nami saying, ‘He didn’t show up yet.’

In a minute you get a reply from her saying, ‘What are you saying? He is waiting for you in the restaurant from the past 20 minutes it seems.

‘What the hell?!’, you thought and messaged to the ginger saying, ‘I’ve been waiting for 30 minutes.

Im still sitting on table 23 and no one showed up.’ You look around the restaurant trying to find your date.

Then you hear a grunt from the table beside yours. It was the raven hair man.

He seemed like he saw something on his mobile and grunted. Then he suddenly looks around… as if he was searching for someone… my phone buzz and I see that it was from Nami saying, ‘He is sitting on the 22 table’

This made me look at the man beside me and at the same time he looked at me.

He slowly got up and came towards me. He looked at me and asked, “Excuse me, are you Y/N by any chance?”, he asked.

“Yes, its me”, I replied.
He sighed and said, “Hi, I’m Trafalgar Law”.

I got up and said, “I’m sorry. I had no idea you were my date”.

He chuckled as he asked, “Isn’t that the main idea for a blind date?”

My cheeks turned red. It was because he looked cute when he smiled and I embarrassed myself.

We both sat and ordered dinner. He then said, “I thought that I got bailed on the very first date”

“I thought even worse. I was thinking you saw me and you left already”, I say to him.

“Why would I ever leave after seeing you? I… I mean, you look amazing.”, he said.

“Really?!”, you asked with a blushing face and smiled for which he also blushed.

We both started talking about a lot of things and apparently, he is friends with all my friends.

It’s just we never met each other. “What a world!”, I say as he agree.

We both eat our food and I got to know he kinda… hates bread for some reason. ‘Well, we can talk about it some other day’, I thought.

“Hey”, he called and I hummed in return. I looked from my food at him and he pointed towards his cheek.

“You… you have something here”, he said and I blushed in embarrassment.

I took a tissue and wiped the place he was pointing. Then he took a tissue and leaned over towards me.

He wiped the food away from my cheek and said, “Yeah there you go”, he said and blushed realising what he did.

He moved back and sat in his chair. We both were blushing at that point and chuckled at the end.

This turned out to be a fun date even if we still have a long way to go.