Sanji - Love Me Again

Pairing : Sanji X Fem! Reader

Requested by pandawondergirl (wattpad)

Warnings : Angst, hurt, comfort then happy ending

Word count : 2.4K

A/N : According to KST, its Jhope’s birthday! Happy birthday Jhope my sunshine! Cmon guys listen to Daydream by jhope for happy vibes

I hope you like the story!

"Y/N! Can you come here for a sec dear", called Sanji as you instantly went towards him, leaving the game in between.

"Damn... Y/N not again!", said Ussop as you just gave him an apologetic look. Luffy and Chopper, just smiled at you when you went into the kitchen.

You saw that the blond was making pastries. You stood beside him and looked at him. He smiled at you and lifted his spoon up, with the small treat with it.

"Say ah~", he said making you blush. You had a crush on the blond for a long time. Maybe from the day you joined the crew. He was so elegant, handsome and very polite. You always had a spot for gentlemen like him. As he instructed, you opened your mouth. He placed the piece of pastry in your mouth and pulled the empty spoon back. "So, how is it?", he asked.

"Its... its really amazing! The way it just melts in your mouth and the sweetness is just perfect", you complimented.

"Awww thanks a lot dear. So... do you think Nami san will like it?", he asked.

Yes you liked him, but... it was one sided. He liked Nami. And most of the times he asked you for help. So, you continued to help him.

"Sanji, trust me. She will be totally be mesmerised by it", you answer honestly as you place your hand on his shoulder and looked into his eye.

"Thanks dear. You always help me", with that he smiled widely at you.

Everytime you helped him, he would give you the most dazzling smile you'd crave for. That smile of his... it was everything you could ask for. Atleast this emotion and smile were true between you two. Atleast he didn't give anyone this smile other than you.

You watched him as he swooned over to the navigator and gave her the pastry. She smiled as she ate it and he melted at that sight.

Oh only if he looked at you. Only if he noticed you. Only if he liked you back... you knew it wasn’t the case and were also thinking of giving up. But, when ever you tried, he needed you and you couldn't help but be there for him. Couldn't stop helping him to make Nami fall in love.

You knew, Nami wouldn't like him in a romantic way. She just saw him as a friend. You didn't hate Nami. You couldn't even. She was amazing.

Once when you all were on Sabaody, the way he swooned over every single girl, made you feel even more jealous. ‘Maybe I need to confess’, you thought. But the way he just made you a nervous mess every time, you even tried to talk to him, made you to go for a second option.

You took a paper and wrote all your feelings down on it. It definitely made you a bit confident to give it, rather than to say it to him. You gently placed it in his pocket, where he usually keeps his cigarette because you knew he’d definitely look at it, if you kept it there. You then continued to watch him if he shows any reaction of that small love letter of yours and waited and waited.