MonsterTrio + Law - Reader sees Celestial Dragon who enslaved 'em

Monster Trio + Law Version
Former slave Reader sees celestial Dragon who enslaved them once

Warnings : Angst, Mention of Trauma, Abuse, then comfort

Word Count

Monkey D Luffy

Monkey D Luffy

You both were making jokes and laughing while you were looking around the Island for the last time before you all hit the waves.

Luffy stopped at every single food shop and took food from there, while you paid for the food he got. Well you weren't complaining. You loved to take care of him because he was your lovely innocent captain and also your lover.

Suddenly everyone stopped whatever they were doing because of a loud Gunshot. Luffy and you looked in the direction of the gunshot. It seemed that a celestial dragon came to this place. There was a big person who was walking on all fours and had huge chains around his neck and hands. He was... a slave. Like once you were.

Seeing this you started sweating and your heart beat increased. You knew how terrible that situation is. You slowly looked up and saw a man with snot nose and black curly hair.Your eyes widened in surprise as you saw the celestial dragon. He... he was the one who made you tremble with fear. He was the one who made you think Death would've been peaceful than to live under his foot. You remembered how he had kicked you repeatedly and how he had thrown his hot coffee on your bare skin just because he wanted to know how hot the coffee was.

Your eyes started to water and you hid behind Luffy, clutching the back of his shirt. He hugged you back with one of his hand but didn't look at you.

He noticed how you shivered with fear. He heard you sob but didn't ask what had happened. He knew about how you were once a slave. Only he knew.

Meanwhile the rest of the straw hats came to the place from where ever they were because they heard the gun shot and were worried if something had happened to you two.

Nami and Chopper asked why you were crying. Then the celestial dragon started to slowly move in the direction of where you all were still on top of his slave. He was not yet close to where you were at but the sole presence of that jerk was enough to break your emotions.

Luffy soothingly rubbed on your back and now turned to face you. You looked at him with tears in your eyes and whispered, "That's him", so softly only for your boyfriend to hear. He gently wiped your tears and placed his straw hat on your head. You then saw how Luffy walked ahead with Sanji and Zoro behind him. You stopped crying as you looked at your captain with hope in your eyes.