Law X Sanji - Home in Your Arms and Spur of the Moment

Annyong Haseyo! This is my 4th piece for the LawSan week

I hope you like it!

A/N : I was listening to BTS Still with you by Jungkook  while I wrote this. Listen to it for more feels! I assure you, you wont regret listening to it.

Word Count : 558

Writing: Home in Your Arms / Spur of the Moment

Sanji was actually nervous. He was finally back from the Whole cake island but, he was nervous to see how his boyfriend would react. He went to the whole cake island without even informing him. He promised Law that he'd meet him there. But... he broke his promise.

"Are you thinking about Law?", asked the Navigator as she made her way towards the blond. Sanji looked down and said, "Yes Nami san. I... I'm scared to see him. What if.. What if he is disappointed or angry at me? I am not able to stop these negative thoughts". He sighed as he leaned on the railing of the ship.

Nami exhaled and stood beside the cook. She placed a hand on his shoulder and said, "You know what Law did when he heard that you were gone?"

Sanji looked at her curiously. She placed her elbows on the railing and said, "When he heard you were not there, he wanted to come here with us. But he was needed at Wano. He became depressed and gloomy more than usual. He told Luffy to bring you back safely at all costs. He swore that he'd kill Big Mom, if something happened to you. When we were about to leave he requested me to bring you to him"

Hearing that Sanji blushed. Just when he thought he can't love him more, he proved it to be wrong. Nami left him. Sanji took a cigarette and lit it. He knew Law loved him. He just needs to assure himself that nothing wrong happens.

After a few days, Sanji was in Wano. His thoughts were filled with Law. How would Law react when he sees him. How would Law and his relationship would be. Sanji was worried if his relationship would not be like before.

As he followed Luffy's Vivre card he saw Luffy. He waved at Luffy happily. Then suddenly he saw Law. He was expecting to see Law but not just yet. His heart wasn't ready. His heart started to beat rapidly as he saw his boyfriend. He didn't know how to approach him. All his plans to calmly approach Law were out of his mind at the moment. The raven haired man was also looking at Sanji. They didn't move even after looking at each other. Sanji was imagining his worst nightmare to happen. But, then he saw that the doctor rushed towards him. Law hugged the cook tightly as he placed his head in the crook of the blond's neck. Sanji also wrapped his hands around his boyfriend.

'This is what I needed. My home in your arms', Law thought as one of his arm travelled to the blond silky hair. Then the raven heard, "I missed you Law, I thought you might hate me".

As if it was in a spur of the moment Law pulled back a bit and kissed Sanji. The cook's eyes opened wide because of the sudden kiss but he didn't push his boyfriend away. Then the doctor broke the kiss and looked into the blue eyes. "Listen Sanji ya, I could never hate you. Don't even think like that. Okay".

Sanji nodded as their foreheads touched with Sanjis hands cupping Law's cheeks. They were truly happy with each other. They completed each other. They felt comfortable and loved when they were together.

XOXOXOXO

I hope you liked it! Please forgive me for any mistakes.

Did you like the story or the song. Tell me how you feel by giving me a Like, Comment and Reblog. Thanks for Reading!