Sanji - Its Okay to take a break

So I got an emergency request and had to write for her

So I got an emergency request and had to write for her. I hope this comforts every stressed person reading this. Atleast, I hope it does.

Stressed Reader Comfort!

Hello!!! I am so happy you requested my dear! I am so happy to write for you. Please drink water and take care of yourself. I know it's a hard time. But don't lose hope and don't let stress eat you up. You are loved and you are needed.

Pairing : Sanji X Reader

Word count : 2.2K

Warnings : Not proof read, Stress, insomnia, Hurt then comfort and a very adorable Sanji

Assignment after assignment. Projects, seminars and exams. Forget about dates, you are not even having time to sleep properly since the last month. Still you stayed up many nights writing all the assignments. Researching stuff needed for the seminars. Memorising all the chapters from all the subjects. Praying to get good credits every time. Even sleeping for those 3 hours a day seemed so stressful because of your piled up assignments, which your teachers just dumped on you mercilessly.

Slowly because of lack of sleep and hectic works, dark circles were visible clearly under your eyes. Headaches became regular now. You weren't able to focus on things properly. You just... tried to go along with the flow of day. Anything you ate tasted bland making you to loose appetite. All you now wanted was a day to just... rest.

Ignoring the good morning and good night messages from a certain someone made you feel guilty. But because of work, you couldn't even catch a break. Yes... stress was building up in you.

Researching and taking print outs for the next "group" seminar made you work even harder. Yeah as you know how there is at least one person in the group who doesn't even attempt to do work. Now you had FREAKING two of them in your 5 member's team. Guess what happened. You three had to now share the burden of the remaining work.

'Good thing Sanji isn't here to see how much of a mess I am right now', you thought sipping your caffeine. You felt lucky that you were at least getting time to take a quick shower every day.