Is your S/O single? - Various OP Boys

DOUBLE UPDATE!

Is your S/O single - OP boys VersionOP Boys reactions when they are asked "if (S/O aka Y/N) you are single" during a QnA Live.Inspired by (Tumblr) hvnldmn Post on Haikyuu.

Characters : Zoro, Sanji, Luffy, Law, Kidd, Killer, Sabo, Ace

A/N : Kinda suggestive in some parts. hope you like it.

Genre : Fluff, Suggestive

Shares/Reblogs and comments are highly appreciated

© vemuabhi

Please support me if you like my writings.

Zoro

After just completing a workout routine he decided to do the most ever requested Live. He sat in the balcony and was dabbing his towel on his neck. He was busy answering some questions and also some thirst comments. The viewers noticed you when they saw you in the frame watering the plants, not even glancing at the live. Then a comment made Zoro's attention to totally focus on it. "Is your S/O single", he read it aloud. His eyebrows twitched. He turned towards you and pulled you by your wrist. Instantly he placed a kiss on your lips and he replied, "No, They aren't single. They are going out with me". After the live, you got lots of cuddles and kisses.

Sanji

He was doing a cooking live with his followers and sometimes answering questions about the proportions of the ingredients. You were helping him by passing some items he needed and he praised you every single time. Damn he was the biggest simp and every viewer knew it. Even though you appeared few times in his videos, not a single video went by where he didn't mention you. His Instagram was filled with photos of you two. He then looked at the comments and a certain comment caught his eye. "Is your S/O single?", he read it and took the phone in his hands to see if he read it clearly or not. "Y/N is NOT single. WE are together", his frame was only able to show his eyes and forehead as your giggles were heard in the background.

Luffy

He and Ussop were doing a eating challenge plus QnA. Ussop was reading some comments and questions which were being answered by both of them. Then Ussop said, "Hey Luffy someone wants to know if your S/O is single?". Luffy stopped to stuff food in his mouth and gave a confused look at the camera. "Y/N? No. They are with me. I'm their boyfriend", he smiled at the camera, blessing the viewers with his wholesome smile. Ussop kept praising Luffy for saying that and both continued to eat and answer other questions. Later that day, you were met with a giggling and cuddly Luffy as he was so proud that you were dating him.

Law

He was forced into the Live of Luffy and Kidd. He was not at all interested in the live but he stayed in it answering to some questions which were for him. But he smiled when Kidd and Luffy asked about you and the latest trip you both took together. He was almost always busy, so you both decided to take a break and it was an amazing trip filled with memories. But he wasn't the one to share it with everyone, so he declined to tell about it. Though there were a few photos of you two on his Instagram, he wasn't the type to tell everything. But the viewers didn't fail to notice the smile he had on his face. Luffy looked at a comment and said, "Tarao, this comment is asking if your S/O is single or not". His raised one of his brow in annoyance and replied, "What the heck? They are not single. I'm their boyfriend". This made Kidd and Luffy to laugh at his sudden possessive reply. After the live, Law pulled you in for a passionate kiss and you got yourself some hickeys. He even changed his profile picture to a picture of you two together to scram away anyone who tried to even look at you.

Kidd

Kidd would be doing his Live answering some questions here which were asked. He mentioned that he's planning on sleeping after the live as it was really late. You never really appeared in his lives but, as you were sleepy, you said you wanted to sleep. Kidd got up from the couch and kissed you night. After a while the red head spotted a comment asking whether his S/O was single or not. He took the phone in his hands and looked at the username and replied, "Oh hey user193, you want to know whether MY S/O is single or not right? Here we go", he went to your shared bedroom and saw that you weren't asleep. He made sure to hold the phone properly and he climbed on top of you. "What? Kidd?", you asked as he practically clashed your lips with his. Smearing his red lipstick all over your lips and cheeks. You pushed him off of you and he again looked at the camera and said, "So, I believe this clarifies the question of user193 that I'm together with them". He stopped the live and saw how pissed you were. But he found you so erotic in those lipstick marks and that angry look. That night you both didn't sleep.

Killer

He was so damn freaking popular for being the masked hottie. Everyone simped for his body and voice. So one day, he sat in the sofa and proceeded to do a requested QnA. He kept answering all questions in the comments. Most of them asking for his workout routine, diet, hair, mask, face and thirst messages. He mostly avoided the thirst comments and focused on every other questions. You were busy doing some chores in the background. Then he noticed a comment and read it aloud, "Is your S/O single?" "Honestly is this even a question?", he raised his brow and looked at the camera and replied, "Ofcourse not. They are in a relationship with me and I've never been happier". You heard all this and hugged him from behind. "Yeah, we are in a relationship and trust me, he is the best boyfriend", he blushed under his mask and leaned on your hand. The comments exploded with how adorable you two looked and made you both really happy.

Sabo

He was holding a gaming session with Ace and Luffy. The game was so intense and no one were giving up. ace and luffy's concentration was more on the game rather than the comments and questions. Sabo mostly was multitasking and was answering on the behalf of the brothers. He knew every bit of their brothers so it was a piece of cake for him. Then he suddenly spotted a question which made him to almost get killed. "Sabo is your S/O single?", he said and continued playing. His brows were knitted together and he seemed visibly pissed. The two brothers laughed at the question and edged him to answer it. "No they are not single. They are mine, too bad for ya!" he smirked and got more aggressive in his game defeating his two brothers. That day he did another personal live with you in it and always mentioning how you both were in a relationship.

Ace

Ace was was doing a live with Izo and Tatch. The trio were answering all the questions as they were laughing, playing and making fun of each other. Tatch said, "Ace a comment is asking whether your S/O is single or not". Ace raised his brows at the question, "Wha- I already mentioned that they are my lover and we are together right. They are not single. I repeat NOT single!" he stated and huffed. He folded his hands and leaned back as Tatch and Izo laughed at his behaviour. That day you met with a freaking clingy, cuddly, energetic Ace. He posted the selfie with the two of you with the caption, "My other half".

XOXOXOXO

© vemuabhi

If you like this, please reblog/Share, Vote and comment on my post! It will mean a lot to me.

Follow for more