Disney Romance - Tangled in the stars

Hiii ! Thanks a lot for letting me choose 💕 I would like Tangled with female reader and my Sabo boy 🎂 - ​PureKirarin

A/N : Hey Kirarin chan!! Thanks for the brilliant idea of the 200 followers event. I hope you like this cringe story of mine. Please don't have any high expectations on it, I may not reach them. I enjoyed writing this story a lot. Please forgive me for any mistakes.

Pairing : Sabo X Fem! Reader

Word count : 2.3 K

Warnings : Angst, fluff, happy ending

Your team were given a mission to infiltrate the base of a well-known Merchant, who was also a kidnapper

Your team were given a mission to infiltrate the base of a well-known Merchant, who was also a kidnapper. To set free all the people who were kidnapped and to hand him over to the revolutionary was your work. But... it felt like, it was already an assigned mission. Brushing the feeling aside, you took on the mission without asking anything else.

Luckily you people achieved success because of your planning. It felt like... it was the first time, your plan was actually implemented, without any ruckus or chaos. But why? Thinking about this, you felt your heart clench and your eyes started to well up.

"Y/N! What happened", asked Koala as she came towards you. You wiped your tears with your shirt sleeve and gave her a smile. "I feel happy because we completed the mission without any... havoc", you said trying to brush off the topic.

She kissed your cheek and said, "Aww you are so cute. Btw, we have a break for 3 days before we set sail".

"Oh that's great. Do you think there is any-"

"LIBRARY AROUND", she completed your sentence before you could, making you chuckle. "There is one beside the railway station but, what are you going to read about? The Cursed castle?", she asked you gaining your complete interest.

"Cursed castle? What is it?", you asked curiously. Koala raised her eye brow and asked you, "What? You don't know about that castle? There are so many rumours about that castle".

"No, can you tell me about it?", you tugged at her shirt and she closed her eyes and started to think.

"Actually, I've heard that there is a place in the forest, where there is a one tower castle. Everyone said that the castle is absolutely beautiful but it is cursed. If an individual steps into the castle, they get cursed".

"Where is the castle and What is the curse?", you asked her but she shook her head no and continued, "Sadly, I know nothing more about it"

"Oh... Now I have a even more interesting reason to take a tour of the Library, Thanks Koala", you said getting up from your place.

"But, what about our shopping, HEY Y/N!!", she wined

"Rain check", you said closing the door behind you earning a sigh from her.